On the Nice List: Top Five Gift Ideas from Four Seasons Resort Orlando
For those who are making a list (and checking it twice) Four Seasons Resort Orlando experts share a few top gift ideas for the holidays:
For the avid golfer or the family who loves to be active together
- Give: The gift of membership to Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando
- Price tag: Membership initiation fee is USD 13,500 for an individual or USD 15,500 for a family; dues are USD 660 per month for an individual, USD 740 per month for a family
- Recommended by: Joe Angelino, Club General Manager
For the individual or family who loves to golf, play tennis, partake in fitness classes and fun social activities, the new Membership option at Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club Orlando is the perfect gift that will keep on giving. Membership includes unlimited golf at Tranquilo Golf Course, tennis court time on three Har-Tru tennis courts, access to the 24-hour fitness centre, lap lane swimming, twice daily fitness classes, basketball court, sand volleyball, and much more.
For the sleep deprived
- Give: A Sleep Ritual Massage Treatment at The Spa
- Price tag: USD 280 for one 80-minute Sleep Ritual Massage including the DreamKit
- Recommended by: Derek Hofmann, Senior Director of Spa
Know someone who struggles with sleep? Perhaps a new mom or a busy executive who travels often? For anyone who could benefit from 80 minutes of dedicated pampering, intended to help one ease into the perfect sleep, The Spa at Four Seasons Orlando awaits. Arrive early to take advantage of the spacious relaxation areas, including steam room and outdoor whirlpool. Experience a heavenly massage, and after, the recipient will enjoy a well-deserved night’s sleep. The Sleep Ritual Massage includes a DreamKit, full of products for the recipient to re-create the perfect sleep-readiness environment at home. For bookings call 407 313 6160.
For the foodie
- Give: The Capa Steak Tasting Experience
- Price tag: USD 475 per person, minimum four people to reserve the Steak Tasting Experience
- Recommended by: Capa Chef Gabriel Massip
Indulge in an incredible dinner experience at Capa, a restaurant that is a feast for both the eyes and the stomach. Decorated in striking hues of black, grey and crimson, the Spanish style steakhouse set on the 17th level rooftop of Four Seasons has sweeping views of the woodlands and golf course, and setback views of the nightly Magic Kingdom Park fireworks from the Capa terrace. Foodies will love the Steak Tasting Experience, which includes a variety of Capa’s steaks including the signature porterhouse steak for two, prime filet, bone in filet, and wagyu, complete with a wine pairing. Guests can also enjoy the signature cocktails, such as the CapaTonic or Mojito Moderno, to sip on while savouring the view and the amazing cuisine.
For your little princess
- Give: An exclusive Disney princess dress, only sold via Disney Cruise Line, at Harrods of London, and now at Wardrobe boutique at Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Price Tag: Dresses starting at USD 450; Magical Moment, USD 400
- Recommended by: Teresa Hughes, Wardrobe manager
For the little one who loves to dress up as a princess, make her fairytale dreams come true with a custom dress of heirloom quality. Exclusive princess dresses in Cinderella, Belle and Rapunzel feature detailed beading, stitchery and fabric that make the dresses a beautiful, cherished keepsake for years to come. Complete the ensemble with a Magical Moment experience at The Salon, where the little one will receive a hair style, princess makeup application, tiara and wand, and princess proclamation.
For the luxury lover
- Give: A night’s stay (or longer) in the Royal Suite or Presidential Suite
- Recommended by: Butler Christopher Selley
- Price Tag: Starting at USD 13,000 per night for a stay in the Presidential Suite
The ultimate luxurious experience is definitely a stay in one of the resort’s top suites, fit for royalty. The Presidential Suite and Royal Suite feature stunning terraces with sweeping views, kitchen areas and dining rooms perfect to have your meals catered in-suite, and incredible décor. A stay in the Presidential and Royal Suites includes 8 hours of butler service per day, although many guests opt to upgrade to 24-hour service. Have your butler at your beck and call to draw a bath, serve you dinner, unpack all your belongings and organise your closet, arrange your day at Disney, and more.
Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort