New Lineup of Spa and Salon Offerings at Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach Brings Innovation to Five Star Sanctuary
At the Five Star Spa and Salon of Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach, new Spa Director Shaw Coté, along with his team of Palm Beach’s most veteran therapists, have developed a new menu of hyper-personalised and efficacious experiences. Partnering with the world's top skin and body care brands, and inspired by natural wonders, the new treatments combine the energy of leading technology and advanced ingredients with the power of personalisation to achieve profound results.
With more than 12 years of experience in the luxury spa segment, Coté is no stranger to partnering with leading brands to create life-changing beauty and wellness experiences. Shortly after arriving to the newly renovated oceanfront destination, he honed in on the Resort’s close connection with Palm Beach Island to “dream up experiences that bring the most rejuvenation, revitalisation, stillness and peace possible, calling upon Earth’s most precious elements from land, sky and sea,” says Coté. He believes that “every guest has the opportunity to create a personal oasis of space and time.” The new array of standout offerings is now available including:
- Celestial Black Diamond Non-Surgical Lift – The crowning jewel of new 111SKIN spa clinic facials that incorporates the most potent 111SKIN products, red LED light therapy and a truly out of this world ingredient – meteorite dust.
- Rejuvenating Cryo Facial Lift – Exceptional regenerative and revitalising results without medical procedures or down-time using 111SKIN’s state-of-the-art cryotherapy machine in this radical, non-invasive age-arresting treatment.
- Signature Facial by the C – Inner radiance emerges with new emerginC facials including this natural, raw, sustainable, and luminous treatment featuring cold-pressed botanicals, plant stem cell technology and cosmeceutical vitamin C.
- Oceana Salt Stone Massage - Harnessing the healing power of nature, this experience bathes the body in alkalinising negative ions and 84 essential minerals from warmed Himalayan sea salt stones along with a locally-inspired therapeutic blend of aromatherapy.
- Island Grind Detox Scrub – This South Florida farm-to-table scrub features a lemongrass-infused coffee and cane sugar body polish, all sourced from a local plantation, with a tobacco musk oil and body butter hydration.
- Marine Muscle Relief Wrap – A warm aloe magnesium wrap infused with red marine algae addresses sore and fatigued muscles while healing and soothing skin. Spa-goers can opt for the 100-minute enhanced version with complementing scrub and full massage.
- Utilising luxuriously sustainable beauty products by Davines, styling experiences such as the weatherproof Socialite blowout balance both style and conscience.
- DazzleDry Nail Treatments – Nails are well nourished with the fastest drying all-natural and vegan alternative to gel that dries in five minutes with no lamps and lasts up to two weeks.
For more information or to book an experience, visit the Spa’s menu online or call 561 582 2800.