By the Numbers: Interesting Facts about Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia at Comcast Center
Constructed with the utmost attention to details, the 12-storey hotel, with additional event spaces on the fifth and second floor, will open in mid 2019 atop the city’s tallest tower. Insightful facts and numbers illustrate the marvel of engineering of
- 30,000: Gallons of water (136,000 litres) to fill the 57th floor infinity pool.
- 10,000: Square foot spa (930 square metre) featuring fitness centre, salon, and retail shop.
- 9,500: Square feet of stone (880 square metres) used in guest room bath vanities.
- 219: Rooms including 39 suites.
- 180: Tons of birch wood (163,000 kilograms) used to create millwork feature in every guest room sourced from Fessenden Hall, a local family owned business.
- 165: Years of combined Four Seasons experience within the pre-opening team.
- 60: Seconds to get from street level to the sky-lobby on the 60th floor.
- 48–60: Floors dedicated to Four Seasons accommodations, restaurants and spa.
- 2: Ballrooms located on the fifth floor with floor-to-ceiling windows and natural light; the Grand Ballroom features an outdoor terrace.
Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia at Comcast Center