Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara Unveils New Couples Experiences This Month
Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara, a AAA Five-Diamond award recipient and California’s premiere Four Seasons resort, will launch several new couples experiences this month. In celebration of Valentine’s Day, the Resort created a plethora of new ways to celebrate with loved ones including an experience at night at the Spa, a couple’s night out with the kids at the Resort’s signature restaurant Bella Vista, and more.
The Spa at Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara, designed by renowned New York architect Peter Marino, has a sophisticated contemporary décor that melds with traditional Spanish colonial architecture and finishes to create a uniquely fresh and classic environment.
- The Night Spa Experience - Couples are invited to step away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and rediscover each other with Night Spa. The Spa facilities are exclusively open for a couple from 9:00 pm to 12:30 am. Couples can use the steam and sauna together in the locker room before a relaxing 80 minute couples massage in the Westwind Suite. A flower bouquet will personalise the guests’ experience and couples may select dishes from a specialised menu to enjoy in The Spa before or after the couples’ treatment. To finish the experience, couples may indulge in quiet time in the couples tub. The Experience includes two personalised monogrammed bath robes, a flower bouquet, two 80 minute massages, exclusive use of The Spa facilities between 9:00 pm and 12:30 am and personalised food and beverage experience with one bottle of Louis Roederer Brut Champagne. The experience is USD 2,100 per couple. For reservations, call 805 565 8250 or book online.
The Night Spa Menu
- Olive oil poached Scottish salmon, cucumber jelly, oyster mayonnaise; or
- Endive salad, diced fresh mango, grated ricotta salata, 25 years balsamic
- 8-hour slow roasted celeriac, house barbeque sauce, Santa Barbara sea urchin, puffed amaranth, dill oil; or
- Seasonal mushrooms
- Wild caught Mediterranean orata, artichoke aioli, nori crackers, black olive dust; or
- Bison tartare, caper and lemon marmalade, “fudge egg yolk,” grated horseradish, anchovy butter, toasted hazelnuts
- Louis Roederer Champagne granita
- Squab with butternut squash purée, seasonal mushrooms and roasted Treviso, dry fruit condiment; or
- Pan seared diver scallops, fermented grains, burnt aubergine purée, citrus crema
- Rose scented panna cotta, wine gelée, seasonal compote
- Couples Massage - This month guests are invited to enjoy a special spa promotion. The Spa’s 50 minute Couples Massage, normally offered at USD 390 per couple, will be offered at USD 310 per couple all month long. A glass of champagne is offered before or after the treatment in The Spa’s oceanfront lounge. For reservations, call 805 565 8250 or book online.
Bella Vista Restaurant is Santa Barbara’s most beautiful al fresco oceanfront dining experience. With panoramic ocean and island views across Montecito’s Butterfly Beach, guests enjoy a contemporary Italian menu showcasing fresh California ingredients.
- Kid’s Night Out - Bella Vista Restaurant will now offer Kids Night Out on Friday and Saturday nights from 5:00 to 9:00 pm. Children between the ages of 5 and 12 are invited to a special night out with arts and crafts, games and a kid-approved dinner buffet. While the kids play, parents can unwind and relax at Bella Vista Restaurant with authentic Italian cuisine and views overlooking Butterfly Beach. A special children’s dinner buffet is offered at USD 15 per child. Reservations are required and can be made at 805 565 8237.
- Raise a Glass to Romance - Raise a glass to romance on February 14, 2019 from 5:00 to 9:00 pm at Bella Vista Restaurant. Guests can indulge in a romantic four-course menu and glass of champagne specially created by Executive Chef Marco Fossati. Guests are invited to make it a family affair with the Resort’s complimentary childcare and special children's dinner menu for USD 214 per couple and USD 15 per child (5-12 years old). Reservations are required and can be made at 805 565 8237.
Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara