Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe Introduces This Season’s Line-up of Festive Experiences and Programs
Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe invites guests to celebrate the holidays in a new way with a series of curated experiences and festive-inspired activities. A boutique retreat set on 57 acres (23 hectares) in the foothills of the Sangre de Cristo mountains just outside Santa Fe, the Resort offers a one-of-a-kind getaway steeped in custom adventure, culture, culinary and wellness.
This year, elevate the holiday experience Four Seasons Santa Fe-style with these seasonal highlights:
Holiday R&R – ‘Tis the Season for Spa and Wellness
Stay zen over the holidays with complimentary yoga classes; take a swim in the heated infinity pool; or relax in the hot tub. Guests can also escape to the full-service Spa for a personalised wellness journey rooted in rejuvenating the mind, body and spirit with locally-inspired treatments and innovative, holistic wellness experiences.
New this season: The Spa is also offering creative, festive-themed treatments including a Caramel Covered Apple Wrap (with intoxicating apple-cinnamon brown sugar body scrub); Saint Nicks Winter Facial (with pore-refining berry masque and oxygen infusion); Warming Vanilla Chai Scrub (incorporating black tea, spices, sugar and vanilla); and the luxurious Champagne Facial (featuring Champagne oil and the powerful antioxidants of grapes).
Home Away From Home: Holiday Family Fun
- 5th Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony: To kick off the holiday season on December 6, 2019, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado is unveiling its holiday tree, welcoming guests and the community to celebrate with a lighting ceremony, music, festive treats and libations.
- In-Room Personal Christmas Trees: Guests can get in the spirit with a three-foot (one metre) live and fully decorated Christmas tree to enjoy in their private casita throughout their stay. (Orders accepted with a minimum 7 days notice.)
- Pictures with Santa, Cookie Decorating and S’mores: Bring the kids and join Santa for a photo-taking session on Christmas Day. Get creative with holiday cookie decorating activities on December 23 and 30, 2019, or cosy up by Terra’s firepit with complimentary s’mores to end each day.
Culinary Delights: Festive Food and Beverage Experiences
The Resort’s award-winning restaurant Terra is offering a host of delightful holiday dining options, with highlights including:
- For Thanksgiving Day, feast on a delicious buffet with a wide variety of delectable dishes to choose from; or opt for “Turkey To-Go,” featuring takeaway home-made turkey, gravy, a selection of sides and all the fixings for 6-8 people. (Orders accepted up to one week before Thanksgiving.)
- Gather with loved ones and evoke good cheer while indulging in an unforgettable Christmas Day Dinner, featuring an array of inventive, regionally-inspired dishes and traditional holiday classics. Guests can also celebrate the New Year at Terra, enjoying a multi-course, gourmet New Years Eve Dinner, followed by champagne toasts and dancing the night away with a live DJ.
Additionally, curious foodies and cocktail enthusiasts can hone their culinary skills with a chef-led cooking class or experience The Art of Mixology with Terra Bar’s beverage experts. Guests can learn how to make seasonal, festive craft cocktails, then create their very own holiday-inspired, signature libation.
Seasonal Adventures and Cultural Experiences
This season, guests can immerse in the local culture and explore the region’s expansive outdoor playground with the Resort’s signature Adventure By Design program, offering a series of curated experiences, authentic cultural excursions, and customised adventures led by local expert guides.
Outdoor enthusiasts can stay active over the holidays and craft their own epic winter adventures. From snowshoeing treks and hitting the slopes at the Santa Fe Ski Basin, to a complimentary Thanksgiving morning hike before the big feast, to explore the surrounding grand vistas and diverse landscape - the on-site Adventure Center can arrange virtually anything.
For those seeking a bit of culture, discover Santa Fe’s hidden gems and ancestral lands, festive arts and renowned cultural scene with custom excursions and exclusive tours. A wide variety of unforgettable experiences are available, such as the Ancient to Present Excursion exploring unique Native American sites in the Pajarito Plateau; or the City Different Excursion with a private tour showcasing Santa Fe’s vibrant mix of cultures, Christmas traditions, spirited decorations, eclectic shops, and chocolate tastings.
Reservations may be booked online.
Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe