Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan Brings Global Yoga Leaders to Bali's Highlands
Those intent on making 2018 the year of living well will have a rare opportunity to practise with some of the world’s most in-demand yoga masters in the lush highlands of Ubud, as part of the annual masters-in-residence program at
From Iyengar and Adventure Yoga to Vinyasa Flow and Peace & Power Yoga, the spiritually-charged riverside sanctuary will host dynamic new classes by visiting masters throughout 2018. Each practitioner will be in residence for up to two weeks offering both group and private sessions at the Resort’s Dharma Shanti Bale, nestled amid ricefields and towering palms beside the sacred Ayung River.
The visiting masters will augment the Resort’s regular yoga program, which includes Bali’s only certified AntiGravity Yoga, monthly Full Moon Yoga under the stars, and Restorative Hot Stone Yoga. Guests can also journey inwards with meditation, Life Talks and even a Sacred Nap suspended amid the jungle with Sayan’s wellness mentor and former Buddhist nun Ibu Fera.
“There is an ethereal energy in the Sayan Valley that compels us to connect with our life force, breathe deeply, absorb the forest symphony, embrace the world around us and live well,” says Luisa Anderson, Regional Director of Spas for
The 2018 masters-in-residence program includes:
- January 8-21: Iyengar Yoga with Lisa Tonelli
- March 2-14: Vinyasa Flow Yoga with Zara Miranda
- March 25 – April 6: Kundalini Yoga with Niki Dallhammer
- May 14-26: Power & Peace Yoga with Sikin Samji
- June 2-14: Vinyasa Yoga with Amy Johnston
- July 15-27: Adventure Yoga with Stephen Ewaskiw
- September 16-28: Vinyasa Yoga with Lara Zilibowitz
- October 14-26: Vinyasa Flow Yoga with Jolie Manza
- November 5-17: Vinyasa Yoga with Matt Julian