Work at Leisure with Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
Sonoran Desert retreat offers perfect setting to combine business, leisure
The evolution of the modern workplace has blurred the lines between business and leisure travel, making it seamless to combine relaxation and meeting deadlines in a way never before possible. As the global leader in luxury hospitality, Four Seasons elevates work-focused stays with its Work at Leisure program, offering thoughtful services and customised amenities for multi-tasking guests.
Located in the high Sonoran Desert on 40 acres (16 hectares) of desert blooms, resort-style amenities and a pristine natural setting combine with the modern conveniences of working remotely at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North. The property has equipped its adobe-style casita guest rooms with all the necessities to support the working needs of guests, while also keeping in mind well-being and comfort in a destination sure to inspire.
“With the evolution of technology, many companies are allowing employees the freedom to choose how – and where – they complete their work,” says General Manager Kelley Moreton. “Given the choice, why not choose to spend your work day in a restorative, natural desert setting? We make it easy to accomplish your to-do list, while also recharging and focusing on health and restoration.”
Following are 10 ways to reinvent the work day at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale:
- Ergonomic Chairs. Eight-hour desk chairs, offering excellent quality and comfort, are available upon request.
- Uncompromising Wi-Fi. Seamless Wi-Fi coverage and abundant bandwidth are critical to virtual meetings and conference calls. The Resort offers premium wireless internet on a complimentary basis.
- Casita-Style Accommodations. Spacious casita guest rooms and suites – all equipped with a private balcony or terrace – offer the perfect desert retreat. Start the work day with coffee and a conference call al fresco, or end with a celebratory glass of wine and scenic sunset views.
- Illuminated Workspace. To enhance lighting for reading, reviewing documentation, video calls and important customer presentations, additional lighting is available upon request.
- Technology Solutions. Slip into work mode instantly with the in-room monitor and printer, wireless mouse and keyboard, and USB charging and power strip. The IT team is always on hand to ensure a hassle-free technology experience.
- Working Lunch: A customised “Express Lunch” menu delivers light bites with a local twist – quickly – so that the work day need not be interrupted. Also available is a selection of drinks, pressed juices and snacks.
- Thoughtful Service. A specialised “Work at Leisure” door signage signals guests’ privacy needs to the Resort team. Housekeeping will work around each guest’s schedule to identify the best time to provide in-room services.
- Fitness your Way. Take part in organised Resort programming including outdoor yoga and fitness classes, including the new Float Fit, and hikes to nearby Pinnacle Peak Park. Or work out in the comfort of the guest room, with yoga mats, weights and stretching bands available upon request. For an additional fee, the Spa can provide use of a Peloton bike, ensuring guests never miss a ride with their favourite trainer.
- Work Out the Kinks: A busy work day calls for a relaxing end. Limited on time? Choose from mini services such as the 30-minute Sole Satisfaction foot massage or 30-minute Scalp Massage. Those seeking deeper relaxation will find a full-service menu of body treatments, facials and massages, many incorporating natural desert botanicals and indigenous influences.
- Lead With Care. Grounded in healthcare expertise and guided by leading technologies and tools, Four Seasons Lead With Care program focuses on providing care, confidence and comfort within the new COVID-19 environment and beyond.
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North