Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort Introduces New Lecture Series
The luxurious adults-only wellness enclave Sensei Lanai, A Four Seasons Resort has launched a new complimentary weekly lecture series for guests where they can gain deeper insight into a variety of topics during their wellness journey.
At Sensei, guests can fuel their passions and connect with their intentions through enriching classes, island adventures, relaxing treatments, private wellness consultations and nutritious foods. The Sensei Way is an evidence-led approach integrating healthy living practices into three paths – Move, Nourish and Rest. This guiding philosophy was developed by Dr. David Agus and supported by a trained team of Sensei Guides and wellness practitioners who hold advanced degrees and certifications in their respective fields such as exercise science, nutrition, yoga and mindfulness.
The new lecture series compliments a robust weekly schedule of fitness and wellness classes. Sample topics include:
- Sugar: How Sweet Is It? - Learn how it affects the body and discuss viable options for a healthy sweet tooth.
- The Second Brain - Explore how gut bacteria influences physical and mental wellbeing.
- How of Habit Change - Discover what neuroscience says about the body's communication networks and the ability to build healthy habits.
- The Science of Breath - Learn how effective breathing impacts health and performance.
- Making Sense of Anxiety – Understand how processing anxiety in a different way can transform it into a powerful tool.
- The Sleep Imperative - Dive deep into the restorative phenomenon.
Whether targeting a specific health goal or simply unwinding from the stresses of everyday life, guests can choose from a collection of curated experiences to more structured programs to discover new patterns and experiences they can then implement in their everyday lives at home.
Round-trip luxury flights on Lanai Air are included with all bookings made by November 30, 2021, for arrivals taking place by April 30, 2022 (terms and conditions apply). Shared arrival and departure and intra-island shuttles are complimentary with all stays.
Sensei Lānaʻi, A Four Seasons Resort