Charles H. at Four Seasons Hotel Seoul Launches A New Destination Menu: Miami City
Charles H. at Four Seasons Hotel Seoul introduces a new destination menu, Miami City, inspired by the travels and writings of a global cocktail authority and legendary bon vivant Charles H. Baker. The new beverage menu features modern interpretations of cocktails recorded in Baker’s famous book The Gentleman’s Companion, as well as original cocktails that are inspired by the destination itself with their specific time and cultural aspects.
“It is our mission to provide unique cocktails that guests may not have experienced before,” says Keith Motsi, Head Bartender at Charles H. “The Charles H. team is known for creativity and a stylistic approach to cocktail creations, and as Charles H Baker travelled the world searching and tasting cocktails we bring you along on that journey, and this month we arrive in Miami. “
The menu features a total of five cocktails that are a blend of Charles H. Baker’s discoveries in Miami all with a 2020 Charles H. bar influence, each crafted using only carefully selected high quality products and artisanal spirits.
- Tropic Moments: Champagne, pineapple rum, melon, clarified banana milk, coconut foam
- Surf Club Cocktail: Calvados, Curaçao, ricotta ice cream, honey, aromatic bitters, green apple
- Le Comedian: Cacao rye whiskey, PX sherry, bianco vermouth, lapsang smoke tincture
- Korea Colada: Makgeolli rice wine, genever, Korean bean cream, coconut
- Bitter & Twisted: Triple fluffy orange, French bitters, orange flower water, citrus blossom tea
“The launch of our new Miami menu will elevate the golden age of fine cocktails in Seoul and of Charles H.,” says Keith Motsi. “I am very confident our bartenders’ dedication and devotion for making an artistic cocktail will create an extraordinary experience for guests with a takeaway story to be told. Charles H. has been acknowledged as #14 best bar in Asia and #1 in Korea, and our Miami menu promises to live up to that reputation.”
Four Seasons Hotel Seoul