Romance Reigns This White Day at Four Seasons Hotel Seoul
With Valentine’s Day falling on the same day as Lunar New Year in 2021, many couples missed the opportunity to celebrate together because of family commitments. Never one to miss out on the chance to create a special experience, Four Seasons Hotel Seoul is extending the magic with an offer that has romance at its heart.
March 14, 2021 marks White Day, traditionally a chance for the men to return Valentine’s gifts to their loved ones. This year the Hotel merges the two love-fuelled events in a White Valentine’s Package, running throughout March 2021, that includes a stay in a Specialty Suite and a decadent flower petal bath, with one of the following add-ons: a couple’s spa experience or a romantic dinner for two including a bottle of Champagne. A unique experience to share, it gives couples the chance to step away from life’s stresses and reconnect in heavenly luxury.
“Our focus for 2021 is celebration,” comments Johana Kim, Front Office Manager. “From our Lunar New Year and Valentine’s Day festivities to our new White Day package, we decided to make this year about savouring special occasions and making space to enjoy what’s important: love, laughter and togetherness. We feel it’s the perfect antidote to what has been a challenging year for so many – and the happy faces we’ve seen reflect that back to us.”
Central to the White Valentine package is a stay in a Specialty Suite. Guests can choose from an Ambassador Suite with its boundless space and wrap-around corner windows boasting dynamic cityscape views; a light-filled two-bedroom Sejong Suite featuring a large living and dining area perfect for sharing with another couple; or a palatial, penthouse stay in the Hotel’s three-bedroom Presidential Suite, complete with an office, media room, private spa-treatment room, full gourmet kitchen and access to the Executive Club Lounge.
Unique to the package is a romantic floral bath, prepared for guests prior to check in and ready for them to add water at their leisure. Beautiful flowers and petals create a decadent experience, with four flickering LED candles for maximum romantic ambience. Once they’ve feasted their eyes on its artistry, guests can nibble on a pretty white macaroon tower, in keeping with the White Day theme. And to keep the flame of love burning brightly once home, the package also includes a candle gift from the Hotel’s Spa.
Each White Day package can be boosted by a range of add-ons to create the perfect romantic break, such as:
- Decadent In-Room Dining - For the whole month of March 2021, loved-up couples who want to stay in their rooms can enjoy the finest three-course set dinner brought directly to their suite. From yellowtail tartare with yuzu jelly and slow-cooked beef tenderloin with sautéed broccolini to vegetable lasagna with Parmigiana Reggiano fondue and coconut dacquoise with vanilla mascarpone cream, every mouthful is crafted for sensorial pleasure.
- Exclusive Romantic Dinner Venue - Alternatively, guests can choose to head to one of the Hotel’s elegant Meeting Suites for a special evening against a backdrop of stunning city views from the floor to ceiling windows. The exclusive White Valentine’s Romantic Dinner Menu includes a wine pairing from expert Sommelier Josephine Yoo, while the Meeting Room can be decorated for the occasion with candles on the table and balloons or flowers. An exquisite bouquet of roses by Danish flower artist and designer Nicolai Bergmann can also be arranged as well as an atmospheric live 30-minute cello performance (fees apply – see offer information below).
- Sumptuous Spa Experience - Romance extends to body, mind and soul this month with the Spa’s exclusive add-on: a divine 120-minute ritual in a private treatment room that will leave couples glowing and ready to connect from the heart. A 60-minute Aromatic Balancing Body Treatment and 30-minute Sodashi Mini Facial follows a soothing 30-minute Couples’ Milk and Green Tea Bath to induce deep relaxation. Using products from organic Australian brand Sodashi, the Aromatic Balancing Body Treatment is a journey of cleansing, exfoliating and moisturising followed by a gentle body massage using fragrant oils to improve lymphatic drainage and leave skin radiant.
- Dinner for Two - Outside of the White Valentine’s Package, guests are also welcome to celebrate White Day at the Hotel’s Italian restaurant Boccalino with a special five-course set menu. Starters include calamari and octopus salad with anchovy sauce, celery and almond; main delights range from steamed monkfish fillet with lobster and clam sauce and vegetable fregola to Hanwoo beef sirloin with rosemary mashed potatoes, sautéed broccolini, truffle and beef juice; all followed by equally decadent dessert options. Available from March 12 to 14, 2021 at KRW 120,000 per person.
White Valentine’s Package Inclusions
A stay in a Specialty Suite. Choose from Ambassador, Sejong or Presidential:
- Ambassador Suite – weekday (Sunday to Thursday) KRW 2,029,200 + tax
- Ambassador Suite – weekend (Friday and Saturday) KRW 2,821,200 + tax
- Sejong Suite – weekday (Sunday to Thursday) KRW 2,831,200 + tax
- Sejong Suite – weekend (Friday and Saturday) KRW 3,627,200 + tax
- Presidential Suite – weekday (Sunday to Thursday) KRW 6,841,200 + tax
- Presidential Suite – weekend (Friday and Saturday) KRW 8,341,200+ tax
- A romantic bath complete with flower petals and candles
- Pretty white macaroon tower
- A candle gift from the Hotel Spa
- A choice of two decadent options: a couple’s spa experience or a romantic in-room dinner with a bottle of Champagne
Exclusive White Valentine’s Romantic Dinner Menu with wine pairing in Meeting Suite #701 or #702 at an additional KRW 140,000 per couple. Exclusive Meeting Suite dinner includes floral/balloon room decoration and table candles. Add extras: bouquet of roses by Nicolai Bergmann KRW 500,000+ and/or 30-minute cello performance during dinner KRW 400,000+.
All offers are subject to availability at time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.
Four Seasons Hotel Seoul