Exclusive Serengeti: Make Four Seasons Your Safari Home This August with a New Private Villa Experience
New safari offering embraces Lead With Care, an enhanced health and safety program now being implemented at Four Seasons properties worldwide
Immersed in the natural beauty of the Serengeti National Park, Four Seasons Safari Lodge boasts an unparalleled location for discovering the animals and nature of Africa's best known wildlife sanctuary, naturally distanced from crowds – aside from the passing wildlife.
While the Lodge is not scheduled to re-open until September 1, 2020, for the month of August 2020, the new Four Seasons Serengeti Private Villa Experience is allowing guests in search of the ultimate hideaway an opportunity to enjoy a stay in one of just five free-standing Villas – each offering panoramic views of the Serengeti plains.
“August is often one of the most popular months for visitors to the Serengeti,” says General Manager Justin Stevens. “The summer holidays allow greater flexibility of travel for many, especially families, plus there’s the chance to see the great migration’s incredible Mara river crossing. With the impact of travel restrictions and limited international flights seen this year, we expect the National Park to be far quieter than any August in recent history, making our new Private Villa Experience a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to discover the magic of Serengeti on a near exclusive basis.”
With so many opportunities to enjoy spectacular wildlife sightings, guests staying in the Private Villas will have the choice to add as many safari excursions as they wish. From a short morning game drive into the Central Serengeti, where big cats are often found along the banks of the Seronera River and the scenery is punctuated by herds of elephants, giraffes, and buffalo, to a full day adventure to the Moru Kopjes or Ngorongoro Crater, where more elusive sightings of black rhino are possible, an expert driver guide will be on hand to share educational insights about every animal seen.
The Lodge is home to a total of five free-standing pool villas - two with One Bedroom, two with Two Bedrooms and a Presidential Villa that features three bedrooms. The villas provide the perfect safari accommodation for families, or simply couples wishing to have the flexibility and space in which to enjoy the beauty of the African savannah at its best.
All guests booking the Four Seasons Serengeti Private Villa Experience will benefit from:
- 24-hour butler assistance – On call around the clock, guests would have the dedicated services of a butler to take care of any requests and deliver amenities to their villa.
- Personalised dining – While the Lodge’s restaurants will be closed, meals may be ordered for delivery to the villa and a choice of location dining will be available, including a barbecue bush dinner and a poolside dinner at Maji. Meal timings and menus will be fully customisable through a daily meeting with the Lodge’s chef. In-villa mini bars will also be customised to guest preferences to allow for convenient access to a choice of snacks and refreshments.
- Safari adventures – To make the most of the beauty and incredible wildlife of Serengeti, a dedicated driver guide will be available for game drives and walking safaris, on request (charges apply).
- Recreation – For time relaxing at the Lodge, guests may enjoy access to the main infinity pool overlooking an active animal watering hole, with drinks served by the guests’ dedicated butler. The gym will also be available 24-hours a day.
- Four Seasons service – Via the Four Seasons Mobile App, live chat service will be available 24-hours a day. Front Desk will also be manned at all times.
- On-site clinic – For peace of mind, the Lodge has a medical clinic with a doctor on call around the clock.
With rates starting from USD 4,500 per night, inclusive of all meals and beverages, the Four Seasons Serengeti Private Villa Experience will be available throughout the month of August 2020, for a minimum length of stay of four nights and is exclusive to the five free-standing villas. For enquiries or reservations, contact email@example.com or call +255 768 981 981.
Lead With Care
Grounded in health care expertise and enabled by access to leading technologies and tools, the Lead With Care program is focused on providing care, confidence and comfort to all Four Seasons guests, employees and residents within the new COVID-19 environment. The new program outlines clear procedures that educate and empower Four Seasons employees to take care of guests and each other. While guests will see many of the enhanced Lead With Care procedures, behind-the-scenes measures will also take place through employee training, additional food handling protocols, and enhancements to ventilation systems and other back-of-the-house operations. In addition, Four Seasons continues to invest in its award-winning App and Chat that further allows guests to control how they engage with others – limiting face-to-face interactions while maintaining the highest levels of personal service. Features include the ability to make and manage reservations, request luggage pickup, airport transfers, room service, restaurant and spa reservations, and much more. Wait-free check-in and check-out is also offered, while Four Seasons Chat integration offers instant translation of 100+ languages giving guests the flexibility for contactless engagement throughout their stay.