A Tropical Masquerade Awaits Guests at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles This Festive Season
With the Christmas and New Year holidays fast approaching, Four Seasons Resort Seychelles has revealed details of its "Tropical Masquerade," a program of exclusive events and exotic celebrations that are set to take place over this year’s festive season.
Running from December 23, 2018 to January 8, 2019, the Tropical Masquerade will invite guests to disconnect from their day to day and immerse themselves in the vibrant celebration of a Seychellois Christmas. With a full program of recreational activities and culinary highlights prepared by the Resort’s expert team, including a New Year’s Day "Naughty and Nice" bar, and the festive favourite Candy Shop, all ages will be kept entertained.
Reflecting the celebration of the season, the Resort’s decorations will be vibrant and colourful, invoking Christmas cheer and festive spirit right through to New Year, where celebrations will be themed around a Tropical Masquerade party complete with beautifully painted masks for each guest and a host of exquisite performances and live entertainment. Vibrant displays will be found from the hilltop Spa down to the poolside restaurant of Kannel, with the official Christmas Tree lighting ceremony taking place on December 24, during which children will be invited to prepare and place the final ornaments on the Resort's Christmas tree.
Further highlights from the festive program include:
- A Tropical Masquerade – Bring in the New Year with a beautifully painted tropical masquerade mask that can be pre-ordered to match one's outfit’s colour scheme. A vibrant display of entertainment including synchronised swimmers and a live band will set the scene for this enchanting event.
- The Candy Shop of Petite Anse - Those with a sweet tooth will be spoiled for choice in the family-favourite pop-up experience. Crafted by the Resort's pastry chefs, this Petite Anse tradition features desserts, pastries and cakes creatively displayed throughout the season, replenished daily so that every guest can get their chocolate fix.
- A Coral for Christmas - The decorations continue beneath the surface with the marine education team from WiseOceans, who will be assisting guests to select and sponsor a coral fragment that will be attached to an underwater Christmas tree from where it can find new life in the Coral Nursery.
- Eclectic Cuisines - Ranging from seafood to Italian, beachside grills to champagne and caviar, the Resort's culinary team will be serving up a gourmet selection of international dishes to suit every taste in a dedicated festive dining programme.
- The Tropical Express – Younger guests can hop aboard the "Tropical Express," with this year’s Kids For All Seasons theme taking an island twist on the classic Christmas movie.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles is located on the south west coast of Mahé, where its 67 treetop Villas and Suites plus eight Three to Six Bedroom Residences provide seclusion and relaxation to both couples and families. Rates during the festive season start from EUR 2,380 per night plus 26.5 percent tax and service charge per night, including breakfast.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles