Give the Gift of Paradise This Valentine’s Day with a Romantic Escape to Seychelles with Four Seasons
From the hilltop haven of Mahé to the endless discoveries of Desroches Island, couples can choose between two slices of paradise for an unforgettable Valentine’s Day celebration
Valentine’s Day is a time to share in treasured moments together and to help couples create unforgettable memories this year, Four Seasons Resorts Seychelles are inviting couples to make the most of their celebration with a three-night Valentine’s Day stay as part of the new Valentine Weekend Package.
Within the package, each Resort is offering the chance to indulge in a signature couple’s spa ritual, to soak up a leisurely morning in bed with a romantic in-villa breakfast and to toast to Valentine’s Day itself with a special set course menu dinner on February 14, 2019.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
With a choice of treetop pool villas overlooking the glistening Indian Ocean waters of Petite Anse bay, Four Seasons Resort Seychelles is a secluded haven, surrounded by lush island nature, powder white sands and iconic views of palm tree fringed granitic rock. As part of the Valentine Weekend Package, couples staying at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles will be able to enjoy:
- A five course truffle and caviar dinner at Zez Restaurant on February 14, 2019 – Accompanied by a live band, savour a set course menu before finishing the evening by toasting marshmallows over a beachfront campfire, as a Four Seasons waiter is on hand to provide a choice of refreshments.
- A romantic in-villa breakfast - Whether couples are seeking to take in the views across Petite Anse bay from the private terrace of their villa or prefer a lazy morning in bed, a romantic breakfast will be delivered directly to the villa on any preferred day of the stay.
- A Blissful Connection Couple’s Ritual (180 minutes) - This nurturing ritual for couples focuses on the sacral, heart and crown chakras and involves a combination of exquisite essential oils: jasmine to stimulate the flow of love, rose to promote deep love and orange blossom to uplift the soul with higher energy. Side by side, couples receive a full-body scrub, a romantic bath, chakra-healing techniques and body and facial marma massage to open the energy fields and harmonise mind, body and spirit.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island
Just a 35-minute scenic flight from Mahé, guests arriving to Desroches will disembark directly onto the Resort’s own runway, before being welcomed to their new island home, where beachfront pool villas, private pool cabanas and 14 kilometres (9 miles) of spectacular coastline all await discovery. As part of the Valentine Weekend Package, couples staying at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island will be able to enjoy:
- A three-course set menu dinner at Claudine Restaurant on February 14, 2019 – Seated poolside just metres from the gentle waves of the Indian Ocean, Head Chef Oivier Barré will serve up a specially curated menu of the finest Mediterranean inspired dishes.
- A romantic in-villa breakfast – To be served on the villa’s private terrace, in-villa or even in the privacy of each One Bedroom Villa or Suite’s standalone pool cabana, couples may pass a leisurely morning with breakfast brought to them on their preferred day of the stay.
- A relaxing couple’s ritual at the Circle of Connection Spa – Beginning with the signature Sound of the Waves couple's massage that features a unique rolling technique (using eggs filled with hot baobab seeds) to mimic the sound and motion of waves, this shared journey of relaxation continues with an aloe back scrub, sun scent mini facial and Tropical Love Bath.
Available over the Valentine’s Day weekend for all stays of three nights or more, the Valentine Weekend Package is also inclusive of daily breakfast and is available on all accommodation categories, with rates for a three night stay at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles starting from EUR 3,540 plus 26.5 percent tax and service charge, and rates for a three night stay at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles at Desroches Island starting from EUR 3,345 plus 26.5 percent tax.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles