Celebrate the Holy Month with Family and Friends at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
This Ramadan, experience paradise with tailored Iftar and Suhoor menus, wellness treatments and a long stay offer
Throughout the Holy Month of Ramadan, Four Seasons Resort Seychelles invites guests to experience a paradise catered to suit the occasion. To capture the essence of the Holy Month, the Resort’s team of expert chefs have put together a menu of flavours that will bring comfort to guests’ taste buds as they break their fasts for Iftar or enjoy Suhoor.
Tucked away in the secluded Petite Anse bay on the southwest coast of Mahé, the Resort is the ideal setting to reflect and restore with loved ones as spectacular views of the Indian Ocean and lush jungle greens form the picturesque setting of Seychelles.
Guests may spend their evenings at the Resort’s poolside restaurant, Kannel, where they can enjoy Iftar through a variety of rotating, family-style set menus featuring soup, hot and cold mezzes, mixed grills and traditional desserts. For guests who seek a more experiential dining setting, a private beach dinner awaits on the sands of Petite Anse. For Suhoor, guests can request personalised menu items or simply choose from the Resort’s In-Villa Dining menu to enjoy in the privacy of their villa.
Guests are also invited to give to themselves, as they give back this Holy Month, at Le Syel Spa, where a choice of restorative treatments is available from a menu that celebrates earthly beauty and cultural bounty.
Offering expansive views of the Indian Ocean, indoor-outdoor spaces and an infinity-edge plunge pool, the Resort’s luxurious accommodations range from One-Bedroom Villas to Multi-Bedroom Suites and Residences. Guests staying for 30 days or more will benefit from:
- Two hours of complimentary spa treatments each week (per Villa or Residence)
- A EUR 500 Resort credit per week for Villas and EUR 1,000 Resort credit per week for Residences to use towards spa, recreational activities or dining
- Complimentary morning and evening healthy in-villa refreshments
- Personal concierge contact throughout a stay
- Private consultation on arrival with the concierge team to tailor all programming options
- Consultations with the Resort’s Chef and Le Syel Spa team to personalise a culinary and wellness plan
- Twice-weekly private fitness training sessions
- Roundtrip transportation between the Resort and airport
- Complimentary premium Wi-Fi connection throughout the stay
To make a reservation or for further details, contact the on-site reservation specialists at: firstname.lastname@example.org