Five Most Romantic Moments in Petite Anse – As Recommended by the Memory Makers
At Four Seasons Resort Seychelles, no one takes love more seriously than the Memory Makers. Three handpicked members of the Resort’s management team work tirelessly to ensure couples have the most romantic getaway of their lives, perfecting magical moments and recommending experiences that suit their distinct and individual preferences.
Here, the Memory Makers recommend their top five most romantic moments to be discovered in Petite Anse:
- Romantic Beach Dinner – The usual candlelit table for two gets an upgrade during this barefoot dining experience on Petite Anse beach. “The best time to arrive is around 6:30 pm, just in time for the sunset and a glass of champagne,” recommends Elie Fischmann, Executive Chef. “We can also work alongside couples to develop their own perfect menu, so the experience becomes really personal.”
- Sunset Golf – “Although I’m definitely not a golfer, this experience is one of my favourites to recommend to couples who want to have some fun together.” Darya Knyazeva, Guest Experience Manager goes on to explain that couples can take turns to hit eco-bio golf balls from the beach into the Indian Ocean while sipping cocktails at their own little secluded section of Petite Anse beach. “It’s definitely an unusual activity that couples will remember long after they’ve returned home.”
- In-Villa Spa Bath – “Each of our villas has the most luxurious bath tub – they are huge!” describes Senior Director of Spa Sandie Johannessen. “Couples can select their dream moment from the bath menu and our Bath Butler will come to prepare it for them. It really is one of the most romantic things you can do here.”
- Watch the Sunset Together – Petite Anse bay is a natural amphitheatre that frames the sunset each evening, giving guests a perfect view wherever they stand in the Resort. “The Spa rooftop is a great place to start and gives you an amazing view over the whole bay, but couples can also find a secret spot on the beach for a more secluded moment or even paddle out on a stand up paddleboard to view it from the ocean,” explains Darya Knyazeva. “It depends whether couples want to snuggle up on their villa’s private pool deck or have a more active sunset experience, but we can recommend many secluded places in Petite Anse that are perfect for taking in the daily sunset.”
- Saying ‘I Do’ in Paradise – What can be more romantic than declaring your love for each other and saying ‘I do’ on Petite Anse beach? The Resort’s wedding specialists work hand in hand with the Memory Makers to create a magical wedding day whether it’s for just the two of you or with your closest friends and family also bearing witness.