Five Sunset Experiences Not To Miss
When staying at
To ensure that you enjoy this nightly show in style, here is our list of top five sunset experiences that you won’t want to miss:
- Mountain Meditation – While you’ll need to start descending back to ground level at the beginning of the sunset, you’ll still get to see Petite Anse bay from the top of the hillside at the magical "golden hour." By the time you make it back down to the beach, you’ll catch the final moments of sunset and see it from a whole new perspective.
- Sunset Golf – Tee off into the sunset, on nature’s most exclusive driving range during this unique experience. Find a cocktail and golf clubs waiting for you at your private "green," where you can practice your swing by hitting eco-bio balls straight into the ocean. These eco-friendly golf balls dissolve and release fish food after hitting the water, so you can feed the ocean while you sip cocktails on the beach!
- The Spa Rooftop – As the highest point in the Resort, the rooftop of our hilltop Spa offers the perfect platform from which to view the sunset. Pull up a chair or stand on what feels like the edge of the world, taking in the whole of Petite Anse bay from this magnificent vantage point.
- Kayak into the Sunset – Want to get even closer to the action? More adventurous souls can try their hand at a sunset kayak or pedalo, positioning themselves in a prime spot in Petite Anse bay to take in the last of the views during this golden hour.
- Romantic Beach Dinner – What better way to enjoy the sunset than with a romantic dinner at a table for two right on the beach? Our talented chefs will prepare your choice of menu while you sip Champagne as the sun goes down.
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles