Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen Presents "An Ode to Love" This Chinese Valentine's Day
Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen continues celebrating love in the month of February 2021. As a tribute to the Chinese Valentine’s Day, the Hotel is offering an indulgent one-night only room package that has been curated to deliver an exclusive experience for a pair of lovebirds to honour their love.
“In ancient China, the Lantern Festival is a day for love. It was a romantic festival where love encounters sparkled amid the lantern shows,” says Sherona Shng, General Manager. “Our ‘An Ode to Love’ extravaganza pays tribute to this age-old Chinese tradition. We want to recreate this grand gesture of love with a truly exclusive and lavish experience.”
“An Ode to Love” Romantic Getaway Room Package
Travel with ease and arrive in style with a chauffeured stretch limousine to the Hotel. Upon arrival, be welcomed by a personal butler and escorted to the Hotel’s exquisite Presidential Suite, meticulously designed for the ultimate comfort, with an emphasis on elegant modern luxury.
Filled with romantic “surprise and delight” touches such as welcome champagne, house-made chocolate truffles and stunning indoor rose arrangement masterpieces, the stage is set for an unforgettable Chinese Valentine’s Day celebration.
Bond over special moments through a DIY scenting session and build a deeper connection through learning the perfect dance of love with a private 60-minute social dance class by a professional dance teacher.
Before the sun begins to set and paint the sky with brilliant hues, the Hotel takse care of all the details for a dazzlingly romantic evening under the stars - from hair and make-up to eveningwear and a private romantic five-course gazebo dinner at the Hotel’s outdoor Terraces, complete with a love serenade by a live string quartet.
Wake up the next morning to a decadent breakfast in bed, before soaking in sweeping views of the city on a private helicopter city tour. Step onto a private yacht and cruise along the bay, while enjoying renowned personalised Four Seasons service and a delightful brunch specially prepared by the Hotel’s culinary craftsmen.
Then unwind with a pampering couple’s massage at the Hotel’s YUE Spa to end the experience off on a relaxing note.
Understanding that “love is like an eternal flame,” Four Seasons Hotel Shenzhen ensures that the day does not end there. To keep the passion burning and the sacred memories alive, a private videographer will capture the entire love journey into a 60-second keepsake compilation video especially for the couple.
“An Ode to Love” Romantic Getaway package is available for booking until February 21, 2021, with check-in date on February 26, 2021. Thereafter, the package will remain available for booking upon request only, with at least one week prior reservation required.
Full package inclusions:
- One-night Presidential Suite accommodation, inclusive of club access for two persons and private butler service throughout the stay
- Welcome hand bouquet, bottle of champagne, house-made truffles and in-room Valentine’s Day floral set-up
- Two-way chauffeured stretch limousine transfer
- His & Hers DIY scenting tutorial session
- 60-minute social dance class for two persons
- Hair-styling and make-up services for the couple
- Customised walk-in wardrobe selection for couple (limited to three outfit choices, not including footwear)
- Private outdoor gazebo five-course dinner at the Hotel’s outdoor terraces, with 60-minute live string quartet
- Tailor-made His & Hers craft cocktails by Yi Bar & Lounge
- Selected bottled of wine with customised label for the couple
- 60-minute helicopter city tour and 60-minute yacht cruise with brunch for two persons
- 60-minute signature couple’s spa experience (Oriental or Aromatherapy) for two persons
- Private videographer to capture special moments of the stay and a 60-second keepsake video for the couple
For more information or to make a reservation, call +86 (755) 8826 8868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.