Après Winter Lounge Pop-Up Returns to Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley
The winter-themed pop-up lounge recreates a cosy mountainside retreat in the heart of Palo Alto, featuring a nightly “snowfall,” fireside movies and indulgent winter treats for the entire family to enjoy
Just in time for the holiday season and back by popular demand, Après winter lounge pop-up returns to Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley. Open from November 1, 2019 through January 5, 2020, the outdoor terrace of the Hotel’s signature restaurant Quattro is transformed once again into an intimate winter wonderland with rustic wooden chalets, sleek fire tables and lighted alpine trees. Warm plaid cushions and pashmina blankets create the ultimate opportunity to bundle up with the entire family this holiday season.
A great venue for taking festive photos and a new addition to the Après experience are the semi-private wooden Tahoe Chalets. A perfect option for families and groups of four, each chalet is designed with luxurious comfort in mind and will feature blankets, pillows and its own television screen and fire pit. Each chalet is available by reservation only and requires a minimum food/beverage spend of USD 100. A rental fee applies on Fridays and Saturdays.
A sight not to be missed, the nightly snowfall by way of two secretly placed snow machines sends a light dusting of flurries through the air every hour between 4:00 to 9:30 pm. A truly magical experience for both kids and kids at heart, the nightly snowfall at Après is reason enough to plan a visit.
Après-Ski Cuisine From Around the World
The new menu at Après is designed for sharing and celebrates the best après-ski cuisine. Executive Chef Martin Morelli takes his inspiration from world famous ski destinations with highlights including decadent gruyere cheese and champagne fondue, warming cocktails and the signature family-style s’mores with house-made graham crackers and vanilla bean marshmallows.
Fireside Movies Under the Stars
On weekend evenings Après features fireside movies under the stars. Showings begin at 4:00 and 7:00 pm on Friday and Saturdays and 4:00 pm on Sundays. Fireside movies are among the most popular days for visiting Après, so reservations are highly suggested. The scheduled screenings are listed below:
- November 1, 2019: Nightmare Before Christmas (PG)
- November 2, 2019: Avengers Endgame (PG-13)
- November 3, 2019: Yesterday (PG)
- November 8, 2019: Ralph Breaks the Internet (PG)
- November 9, 2019: Aladdin (2019) (PG)
- November 10, 2019: Toy Story 4 (G)
- November 15, 2019: Mary Poppins Returns (PG)
- November 16, 2019: Smallfoot (PG)
- November 17, 2019: Dumbo (2019) (PG)
- November 22, 2019: Captain Marvel (PG-13)
- November 23, 2019: Secret Life of Pets 2 (PG)
- November 24, 2019: Freebirds (PG)
- November 29, 2019: National Lampoons' Christmas Vacation (PG-13)
- November 30, 2019: The Santa Clause (PG)
- December 1, 2019: The Grinch (2019)
- December 6, 2019: The Polar Express (G)
- December 7, 2019: The Muppet Christmas Carol (G)
- December 8, 2019: Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas (PG)
- December 13, 2019: Elf (PG)
- December 14, 2019: The Holiday (PG-13)
- December 15, 2019: Fred Claus (PG)
- December 20, 2019: White Christmas (Not Rated)
- December 21, 2019: Love Actually (R)
- December 22, 2019: Christmas with the Kranks (PG)
- December 27, 2019: The Lion King (2019) (PG)
- December 28, 2019: A Star is Born (R)
- December 29, 2019: Men in Black: International (PG-13)
- January 3, 2020: Rocketman (R)
- January 4, 2020: First Man (PG-13)
- January 5, 2020: La La Land (PG-13)
Après is available for individual reservations as well as private events; call 650 566 1200 or check out #ApresbyFS on Instagram.
Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto