Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley and Bay Area Event Specialists Give Back with a Dream Event Awarded to a Community Hero
Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley is in search of a deserving community hero to gift the ultimate special event. The Hotel has partnered with best event companies in the Bay Area to honour a local hero who has continually served on the frontlines or volunteered time to go above and beyond during the pandemic, but who may have had to postpone or cancel their wedding, milestone birthday, graduation party or other special occasion.
One winner will receive a dream celebration worth USD 50,000 complete with luxury venue, amazing food and beverage, event planning, gorgeous florals, lifestyle photography, and videography services to capture their celebration. Providing services for the Community Hero Giveaway is an opportunity to thank first responders and other community heroes in a meaningful way.
“We are empowering people to nominate (or self-nominate) a community hero who we could provide a fully specialised intimate event,” says Florian Riedel, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley. “It could be your friend who has been delivering food to elderly; a neighbour who spearheaded home schooling for local kids; a first responder; or someone you know who is making positive impact and who has put themselves above others during this difficult time.”
When safe to do so, the once-in-a-lifetime event can be held on an agreeable date until December 31, 2021. Every last detail of the event will be overseen, and the winner and their friends and family can focus on enjoying every moment of their special day.
Brimming with natural light from floor-to-ceiling windows and expansive views of the San Francisco Bay, the winner can select the SkySuite, an intimate residential-style space located on the top floor of the Hotel. Or host the event at the open-air Quattro Restaurant and Terrace, suitable for a group of up to 50 people.
Executive Chef Martín Morelli will customise a restaurant-quality dining experience that explores the best of California’s notable producers and purveyors and dedicated Four Seasons staff will ensure exceptional service throughout the event.
The lucky hero will have dreams come true with personal expertise, entertainment and lighting from Gatsby Entertainment Group, the Bay Area’s most exciting entertainment movement for private, social and corporate events. Bringing the event further to life, the experienced team at Flowers by Edgar combine floral, lighting and draping for stunning and magical floral and event creations.
MP Singh Photography and Kurtela Video Productions will capture special moments of the event and memorialise them in digital formats to enjoy for years to come. Singh specialises in wedding and event photography, while capturing each event’s unique story through his lens. With strong attention to detail, Sean Kurtela takes a creative approach in helping clients remember the biggest day of their life.
“The best of the best event vendors have come together to create this once-in-a-lifetime event for an essential worker,” says Noelia Roblero, Assistant Director of Events at the Hotel. “We are so honoured to work with them to bring a phenomenal event to life and shine a light on some of the amazing and brave people within our community.”
Community Hero Celebration Event Giveaway
Flowers by Edgar, MP Singh Photography, Gatsby Entertainment and Kurtela Video Productions are award-winning local companies who are experts in their craft in bringing weddings, corporate events and special occasions to life. The giveaway includes:
- Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley: Venue and custom menu for up to 50 people at the Silicon Valley luxury hotel. One-night stay for the Community Hero and immediate family members (up to 2 guest rooms) at Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley. Nestled between the San Francisco Bay and the Santa Cruz Mountains, Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley is an intimate and sophisticated venue. Expertly prepared Four Seasons cuisine complemented by flawless service will ensure every moment is perfect.
- Flowers by Edgar: Flowers for all the tables, wedding party flowers, chairs, draping for sweetheart table. Flowers by Edgar are a one-stop shop design studio that specialises in weddings and corporate events.
- MP Singh Photography: Event photography. MP Singh Photography is a Silicon Valley-based boutique wedding photography studio. They are known for vibrantly artistic style wedding photography and shoot fusion, cross cultural weddings every year, including South Asian weddings.
- Gatsby Entertainment Group: Entertainment and lighting production. Gatsby Entertainment provides DJs, bands, live music, variety artists, lighting, photo booths and more.
- Kurtela Video Productions: One videographer to capture up to 8 hours of the special event, and an edited 3-minute highlight reel. The company provides cinematic wedding storytelling through videography.
Planning an event for a future date? Event specialists at Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley are curating intimate celebrations in unique spaces, from stunning outdoor venues and hybrid events, enabling seamless connectivity with attendees across the globe.
To book an event, request a proposal online or call 1 650 566 1200 to speak with a Four Seasons Event Specialist.
Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto