Reconnect and Rediscover: Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis Invites Couples to Nurture Their Connection with a Very Special Spa Retreat
“Over the course of the past year-plus work and hybrid-schooling have often taken precedence over nurturing connections with a spouse or partner; we’re taking a step to change this,” says General Manager Alper Oztok.
The St. Louis Spa Retreat, a newly curated overnight package features a romantic two-night getaway with the following special touches, which are only available in the heart of St. Louis.
- Overnight luxurious accommodations in an Arch View King room
- Two plush Four Seasons Spa Robes
- Two 80-minute massages in the private Couples Suite
- Exclusive after-hours access to the 12,000 square foot (1,100 square metre) state-of-the-art spa, which features whirlpools, steam rooms, saunas and an expansive relaxation lounge.
- A candle-lit, rose petal dinner in the spa relaxation lounge with a three-course tasting menu from Cinder House, by James Beard Award winning Chef Gerard Craft.
“Even if you’ve visited a place many times, even if it’s the city you call home, there’s always something new,” adds Vince Parrotta, Four Seasons President, Hotel Operations - Americas West. “Four Seasons offers the best of each destination – along with many hidden gems - while also providing an urban oasis for those who’d love nothing more than to relax in the spa, or hide away in their room together for the weekend.”
Each evening, only one Spa Retreat package will be available to book, ensuring couples have exclusive access to the spa after hours to enjoy rejuvenating massages and a romantic candle-lit dinner, free of distractions.
When ready, the St. Louis Spa Retreat overnight package can be booked by contacting the hotel reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rates start at USD 3,040 for a two-night stay and include complimentary self-parking.
Four Seasons hotels and resorts around the world continue to implement the brand’s Lead With Care program in ongoing consultation with leading experts, putting the health and safety of Four Seasons guests and employees first.