Snapshots of the Past Take Focus at Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club
With an illustrious history dating back to 1930, The Surf Club has entertained countless celebrities, including Gary Cooper, Frank Sinatra, Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill – all captured in a series of classic vacation photographs.
Now, guests can be part of the legacy and embrace Miami’s old glamour from the 1930s with a vintage family portrait session in classic style – including the option of vintage clothing, professional hair styling and makeup. The package includes a one or two-hour photo shoot with a professional photographer – posing in some of the club’s most iconic settings, such as Peacock Alley, Champagne Bar and Cabana Row.
Blending the historic clubhouse with sleek modern accommodations, Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club, including a selection from Four Seasons Private Retreats collection. The largest, most exclusive option is the Marybelle Penthouse Suite, designed on three levels – with four bedrooms, expansive living areas, a gourmet kitchen and a private rooftop pool and terrace. Discover the advantages of the Suite Indulgence Package.
For dining, The Surf Club also excels with venues including Le Sirenuse Miami, a Michelin-starred restaurant concept from Italy’s Amalfi Coast, and The Surf Club Restaurant by Thomas Keller, the Michelin-starred chef known for The French Laundry in Napa Valley. Complimentary meals are provided for children under five.
The Surf Club offers a wide range of amenities and activities to welcome multi-generational families:
- Steps from the Atlantic, there are three swimming pools, including a dedicated Family Pool, the Quiet Pool for relaxing and the Cabana Pool. There’s also direct access to 900 feet (274 metres) of pristine beach – unrivalled by any other Miami hotel.
- Cabanas were always essential to the character of The Surf Club, and the property now features 20 day use cabanas – available only for suite guests.
- Children will love the year-round Kids for All Seasons club, lush lawns for playing games, as well as in-room welcome amenities.
- Families can come together for a pizza-making lesson with the culinary team from Le Sirenuse – a fun activity for all ages.
- Kids and parents can take lessons in aquarelle (watercolour painting) on Cabana Row, where Winston Churchill used to enjoy painting.
- The Surf Club team can plan an exclusive shopping trip, whether five minutes north at the famous Bal Harbour Shops or 20 minutes south in South Beach – also great for dining and nightlife, as well as art and fashion in the design district.
With so many fun and original activities, The Surf Club promises the ideal family vacation in Florida this winter. All packages can be selected in combination with a stay at Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club.
Four Seasons Hotel The Surf Club, Surfside, Florida