Four Seasons Hotel Sydney Celebrates Love at Mode Kitchen & Bar This Valentine’s Day
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with an indulgent five-course dinner hosted in Mode Kitchen & Bar’s warm, intimate setting.
Savour a variety of carefully-crafted dishes that showcase bold flavour profiles and fresh produce, designed by award-winning Head Chef Francesco Mannelli. From refined scallop tartare, finger lime and smoked Yarra Valley caviar to a rich and creamy saffron risotto with scarlet prawns and stracciatella, treat the palate to a truly memorable experience.
End the night on a sweet note by sharing a decadent raspberry and dark chocolate framboisier with a loved one, created by French pastry duo Elliott Roussel and Quentin Zerr.
Seats are strictly limited, available February 14, 2020 for AUD 130 per person. Reservations and pre-payment is required to secure the booking. Book today at email@example.com or (02) 9250 3160.
- Scallops tartare, finger lime and smoked Yarra Valley caviar
- “Gnudi” zucchini flowers, buffalo ricotta, butter and sage
- Saffron risotto, scarlet prawn and stracciatella
- Mayura Station striploin MB 7+, caramelised fig and orange; or, wood-roasted Glacier 51 toothfish and spicy tomato consommé and baby summer vegetables
- Raspberry and dark chocolate framboisier
- Petit fours
Mode Kitchen & Bar is located within Four Seasons Hotel Sydney.