The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square Launches New Body Treatments from Dr Burgener Switzerland
- The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square is the exclusive brand partner of Dr Burgener Switzerland and the only Spa to offer the brands face and body treatments in the UK
- The new range of body treatments will be available from April 1, 2019
- The Spa also announces the introduction of the Dr Burgener Switzerland Haute Couture made-to-measure concept in summer 2019
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square announces the launch of new body treatments with exclusive spa brand partner, Dr Burgener Switzerland. Launching from April 1, 2019, the results-driven treatments include the Royal Damascan Rose Body Wrap and the Pure Skin Swiss Salts Detox.
Dr Burgener Switzerland stems from a family business, created by Dr. Marc Burgener in 1955. Today, the brand specialises in luxury cosmetics and spa treatments combining innovative Swiss technologies with natural active ingredients to fit the needs of modern men and women. “Skincare and wellness have been a personal passion of mine since the beginning. As a Doctor in Biology, I have spent years working in high tech skin advancements and remedies. I hand select all our natural ingredients from the source. We use the most ethical and environmentally friendly methods of production to formulate our ingredients," explains founder and CEO Dr. Pauline Burgener.
As the newest addition to the Spa menu, the Dr Burgener Switzerland face and body treatments available at The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square will offer the highest levels of personalisation. Expert therapists will select products, free from parabens, artificial colours and perfumes, to fit the individual’s skincare needs.
Launching in summer 2019, the Haute Couture concept by Dr Burgener is a revolutionary new treatment, which incorporates a detailed skin analysis followed by a full 12-month program utilising the most cutting-edge technology, and high performance anti-ageing treatments with cosmetics specifically created for each client.
Director of Spa Jessica Sardo comments, “We are proud of our exclusive partnership with Dr Burgener Switzerland in the UK and delighted to be introducing this new range of treatments for our guests. We aim to offer the latest cutting-edge treatments and effective products at The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square, and Dr Burgener Switzerland, an innovative brand using the latest technologies, is the perfect partner for us.”
Dr Burgener Switzerland Body treatments available at The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square include:
- Royal Damascan Rose Body Wrap - This anti-ageing ritual uses beautiful Damascan rose to rehydrate and soothe the skin. Pink clay found within the mountains of Syria gently helps rid the body pf impurities, allowing moisture to be retained. Further benefits are achieved with the addition of Dr Burgener’s Active Anti-Ageing Bi-Phasic Body Concentrate. This precious combination of royal jelly, honey, propolis and essential oils allows optimal results.
- Pure Skin Swiss Salts Detox - The Pure Skins Swiss Salts Detox is the ideal treatment to release toxins and stress. The salts, drawn from the Swiss Anzeindaz Glacier, will purify the body by removing impurities and excess water. The body scrub and oil are followed by a massage.
- Dr Burgener Slimming Ritual - The ritual begins with a full body exfoliation using salts harvested from the glaciers of the Swiss Alps, followed by a draining Cryofit body wrap with menthol and camphor, which provides a cold and refreshing solution to boost the lymphatic system. The Palper Rouler massage that follows combines the detoxifying powers of lemongrass and bitter orange with massage movements that break down cellulite and reduce water retention.
About Dr Burgener Switzerland
The success story of Dr. Pauline Burgener began in 1955 when Dr. Marc Burgener, plastic surgeon founded the Burgener range, which was then later taken over by his daughter-on-law Dr. Pauline Burgener after she had obtained her PhD Biology degree at the University of Lausanne. Thanks to her medical knowledge, she developed her own brand, Dr Burgener. In twenty years, she had created her own spa and treatment line that carries her name.
About The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square
Encompassing an extensive 1,600 square metres (17,000 square feet), The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square brings a warm, personalised approach for guests and locals to escape the fast-paced City. From its spacious and fully-equipped fitness centre to the tranquil swimming pool and thermal facilities, guests can enjoy the peace and serenity reminiscent of the ancient Roman baths. The Spa experience incorporates a comprehensive list of results-driven treatments from exclusive brand partners, including a luxurious hammam that blends the traditions of the Moroccan and Turkish baths in a contemporary setting. The facilities are complemented by an elegant and exclusive offering of medium-to-high end retail products.
Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square