Café Boulud at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto Presents a Special James Beard Foundation Dinner
Join Chef Daniel Boulud and a celebrated cast of culinary talent for a one-of-a-kind dining experience in support of the James Beard Foundation. Hosted by Café Boulud in Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, the evening includes a reception at 6:30 pm followed by a five-course seated dinner including wine pairings at 7:00 pm. The menu will be curated by six internationally renowned chefs:
- Host Chef and James Beard Award Winner Daniel Boulud, Café Boulud, Toronto / The Dinex Group, New York
- Host Chef Giannicola Colucci, Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
- James Beard Award Winner Jamie Bissonnette, Toro, Boston, NYC, Bangkok; Little Donkey, Boston; Coppa, Boston
- Melissa Rodriguez, Del Posto, New York
- Roger Ma, Boulevard, Vancouver
- Steven Tran, Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
This dinner is the only Canadian stop on the James Beard Foundation's Celebrity Chef Tour, a series which brings a taste of the James Beard House in New York City to a handpicked selection of cities each year.
- Thursday, November 15, 2018; 6:30 pm reception, 7:00 pm five-course dinner
- CAD 225 per person, not including tax and gratuity
- Wine pairings by Master Sommelier John Blazon of Jackson Family Wines included
- Café Boulud, Four Seasons Hotel Toronto, 60 Yorkville Avenue
Tickets purchased in advance. Reservations may be made online or by calling 416 963 6000.