Work, Stay, Play, Après: Extend Your Stay at Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail, a Home Away from Home
Nestled at the base of the world’s premier mountain resort, Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail announces the Extend Your Stay program offering an array of activities for families seeking the ideal location for their remote life, complemented by all of the amenities and services that Four Seasons guests are accustomed to, in the comfort of residential-style accommodations.
Offering twenty-four private residences in the Private Retreats portfolio, ranging from two- to six-bedrooms, each uniquely designed and beautifully appointed, Four Seasons Resort Vail is the ideal location for families to work and go to school remotely while enjoying the limitless adventure of Vail Mountain in the Resort’s very own backyard.
Endless activities are available throughout the Vail Valley year-round. Fresh mountain air combined with the pristine natural beauty of the White River National Forest create both a relaxing ambiance and the desire to be as active as one’s heart desires. In addition to the epic mountain adventures for families including skiing, riding, sleigh rides, dog sledding and snowshoeing, the following activities and programming are currently available through the upcoming ski and snowboard season:
- Vail Village – Four Seasons Resort Vail is located at the front door to Vail Village. This bustling mountain town is home to countless independently-owned boutiques and retail stores as well a variety of restaurants, bars and coffee shops. The Town of Vail and the Ski and Snowboard Museum offer numerous programs and activities for families with a focus on learning more about the community and history of Vail.
- Alpine Arts Center – The Alpine Arts Center, located a fifteen-minute drive from the Resort in Edwards, has several classes throughout the week for both adults and children to paint and create pottery, with vacation camps for children will be held from November 23-27, 2020 and again from December 18, 2020 to January 1, 2021. All activities and camps will follow physical distancing protocols and all attendees are required to wear masks. Visit with the Resort’s concierge team for more information and to book classes or vacation camps.
- Tutors and Childcare – The concierge team has sourced several tutors in the Colorado Rockies who are available for in-person or remote learning assistance for children schooling remotely. Childcare and babysitting services can also be sourced through the experienced concierge and front desk teams.
- KFAS Center Reservations – The Resort has a dedicated Kids For All Seasons (KFAS) room located on the second floor across from The Spa. Due to physical distancing protocols and to ensure the safety of Resort owners, guests and employees, the KFAS programming is currently on hold. However, the KFAS room has been allocated as a space for parents to reserve on a one-hour basis to utilise the space for learning and fun with their children one-on-one. There is no supervision available and all children must have a parent or guardian with them at all times.
- Teen Centre – The Teen Centre is open daily from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm with a foosball table, ping pong and a pool table, TV lounge with bean bags, board games and computer terminals complete with a selection of games for teens to choose from. Children fourteen and under need to be accompanied by an adult or guardian.
- The Remedy Bar and Lounge – Four Seasons Resort Vail is home to the premier après location in Vail, The Remedy Bar. With seating including high-tops, tables and chairs, couches near the fireplace, and firepits on the terrace, The Remedy is the perfect location to get work done while enjoying delectable bites and exciting elixirs with unmatched views of Vail Mountain.
Whether ready for time away or craving somewhere new to work and learn remotely, Four Seasons invites guests to make the Resort their luxury home for a month or more. With extraordinary properties worldwide including Four Seasons Resort Vail, and legendary service, the experience is sure to be exceptional. For more information on the Extend Your Stay program, to reserve now and enjoy exclusive benefits, click here.
The Lead With Care program is focused on providing care, confidence and comfort to all Four Seasons guests, employees, and residents. Grounded in health care expertise and enabled by access to leading technologies and tools, the new program outlines clear procedures that educate and empower Four Seasons employees to take care of guests and each other.
Vail Mountain opens on November 20, 2020. Vail Resorts is recommending that all visitors coming to ski or board consider purchasing an Epic Pass either for the season or multiple days to secure their time on the mountain. Lift-ticket holders will be able to purchase lift tickets beginning December 8, 2020 and a reservation for the mountain on the day the lift-ticket is purchased will be included.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail