Top 10 Reasons to Spend the Festive Season in Vail
Celebrate the holidays in Vail, where a dazzling winter wonderland abounds. Embrace the fresh powder and frosted village, and at
- Largest guest rooms and residences in the Vail Valley. 2016-17 rates start at USD 765 for guestrooms, USD 2,760 for Suites and Residences at USD 5,490; minimum length of stay applies.
- Dedicated Snow Angel, our private-butler service for unparalleled and dedicated service for you and your family, with reservation of two, three or four bedroom residence.
- Enhanced ski experience with our Ski Concierge, located near the base of Vail Mountain and just steps from Gondola One. Allow our Ski Concierge to prepare you for skiing in true
Four Seasonsstyle, with our heated full-size lockers, coffee and cookie amenities, equipment rentals, ski lessons, maps, weather reports and more.
- Heated stoned streets of Vail Village allow you to après ski directly after jumping off the slopes, shop and dine at one of the many world-class restaurants in the Village.
- Enjoy The Remedy’s signature Haute Chocolate for a true taste of après ski in Vail.
- What is the name of the village in The Grinch? Who VAIL! WhoVail, located inside
Four SeasonsResort Vail, has become something guests and locals alike look forward to each holiday season. We kick off the celebration with a proclamation and then enlist the community to assist us in building our annual (and delicious) gingerbread house. It's a "who"le lot of fun.
- Widely considered Vail’s most beautiful season, a plethora of activities abound throughout the festive season such as Vail Snow Daze, the Tree Lighting Ceremony, Torchlight Parade and Fireworks display and so much more.
- Warm up in our Forbes Five-Star Spa, which offers the opportunity to relax, renew and restore well being. Choose from an array of results-oriented and organic treatments focused on preserving the delicate balance of hydration and nourishment – especially important in our alpine climate. You can also relax and warm up in the sauna.
- Memorable holiday dining experiences at Flame and The Remedy for Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve.
- Complimentary hot chocolate and brownies poolside daily from 4:00 to 5:00 pm, ideal after a long day of skiing.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail