Fall into Autumn Bliss with a New Seasonal Treatment at The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
One of Forbes’ Top 5 Luxury Spas in Washington, DC is offering a new seasonal spa treatment to kindle a warm glow for the cooler months
The Spa at
- A custom partial body cleansing ritual using a zesty orange scent to energise the senses while polishing and smoothing skin
- A personalised massage using a warming and stimulating cinnamon oil to relieve tension and increase blood circulation
- An optional scalp treatment using essence of clove to make for the ultimate fall treat (available for an additional USD 30)
The Autumn Spice Body Treatment will be offered until December 1, 2017 and is priced at USD 265 on Mondays–Thursdays, USD 285 on Fridays-Sundays and USD 330 on holidays and special events.
For the ultimate head-to-toe treat, pair the seasonal treatment with The Spa’s newest facial, the Georgetown Glow. Designed to give skin the ultimate dose of hydration, this treatment will leave skin glowing, with diminished fine lines and wrinkles just in time for gala season. Available in either 50 or 80-minute durations, the treatment features:
- A custom facial suited to skin needs, including a deep cleansing and exfoliation
- An application of a special blend of hyaluronic acid and vitamins to drench skin in moisture
- An oxygen treatment to further hydrate, heal and condition the skin
The Georgetown Glow facial is priced from USD 230 to 280 for a 50-minute treatment and USD 300-360 for an 80-minute treatment,
Spa guests are welcomed with the use of the full service men’s and women’s locker rooms, steam rooms, sauna, whirlpools, refreshments and three-hour complimentary valet parking.
To book a treatment call 202 944 2022.
Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC