Just for YOU: A Customised Self-Care Wellness Retreat at Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC
In today’s hyper stressed, time-crunched and over digitalised world, individuals and couples are struggling to find time to truly focus on themselves and their personal wellbeing. To help guests re-prioritise their health,
Just for YOU, as the name describes, is a highly customised experience based on guest needs. Individuals can select from a variety of self-care categories such as weight loss, detox, stress, energy and many others. With a focus on mind, body and soul, the Hotel’s in-house experts will tailor this sanctuary to meet guest expectations during one-on-one sessions prior to arrival, during their stay and after their departure, resulting in an overall positive wellness outcome.
Guests have the opportunity to begin their self-care journey with three independent consultations with:
Nutritionist Ashley Koff RD: Award-winning nutrition expert Ashley Koff RD is the creator of The Better Nutrition Program, which offers tools and support to make better nutrition accessible for everyone. In addition, Koff shares her message with millions as a go-to expert for the country’s leading media outlets. She appears regularly on local and national television outlets including The Dr. Oz Show, The Doctors, The Today Show, Good Morning America and more.
- The Better Nutrition quiz to be completed prior to the virtual consultation and then sent to Koff. The tune-up will address what can be improved based on the results.
- The Better Nutrition Tune-Up - a 30 minute virtual session with Koff to identify tips and tools to help tune up the guest’s current nutrition and learn to make better choices more often. Koff will share her recommendations with the Hotel’s chef to personalise the dining menu during the stay.
- Upon-Check-In: The Better Nutrition Journal and The Better Nutrition Plan will be placed in the guest’s room.
Certified Life Coach Elena Sonnino: Martha Beck certified life coach and RYT 200 yoga teacher Elena Sonnino will use her expertise on living with intention to guide guests to tweak their mindset and make room for themselves in their own life.
- One 45-minute coaching session to understand the individual’s intention and goals for the self-care experience.
Registered Aromatherapist Sonee Singh: Wellness coach, registered aromatherapist and founder of Petal Life Singh’s mission is to inspire conscious living. She believes that with knowledge and awareness people will gain insight to take control of their health and wellness, and live life more deeply, richly and consciously.
- Petal Life questionnaire
- Singh will then personally blend aromatherapy products that meet each customer’s specific needs. She will carefully select three to four therapeutic grade essential oils each tailored to personal concerns and addresses aromatic likes and dislikes for each blend.
- At Check-In: Guests will receive four products including a pillow spray, essential oil roller, body oil and bath oil with a detailed description of each blend and how to apply it.
The journey continues at
Hotel Executive Chef Andrew Court: An English native with a master’s certificate in Hospitality Management from Cornell University, the sports enthusiast and health conscious chef will focus on balance. He’ll concentrate on the importance to enjoy delicious and flavourful, yet lighter dishes. "It’s not a quick fix; eating healthier takes dedication, and effort, but it’s all worth it when you start seeing the results,” shares Court.
- A 30-minute interactive one-on-one conversation, where Court will discuss the importance of enjoying rich ingredients while sharing ways to either make the indulgent ingredient lighter or how to offset ingredients with lighter alternatives.
Certified Life Coach Elena Sonnino:
- A 75-minute coaching session to unlock inner empowerment with gratitude and mindfulness. Guests will leave with aligned actions that can be integrated into their daily life to embody each individual’s intention and empowerment.
The self-care regimen is reinforced with a follow up session enabling guests to adapt their new found self-care knowledge in their day to day routine with:
Certified Life Coach Elena Sonnino
- 45-minute follow up phone coaching session to check in with the individual’s intentions and explore more ways to integrate the self-care retreat experience into daily life.
In addition to the private consultations with the Hotel’s in-house specialists listed above, the Just for YOU self-care retreat also includes:
- One overnight stay in a Deluxe King room
- Three customised menus available through in-room dining by Hotel Executive Chef Andrew Court and guided by the Hotel’s nutritionist, including: two course dinner with a non-alcoholic beverage; one course breakfast, a side dish and coffee and juice; one course lunch and a non-alcoholic beverage
- One customised 80-minute spa treatment
- Personalised welcome pre-recorded meditation with life coach Elena Sonnino
- Custom welcome amenity with personalised itinerary
- A Lovetuner, a mindfulness tool, single tone flute that aligns with the 528 HZ frequency or so-called "love frequency"
- Sleep ritual turn-down amenity to include lavender scented salt scrub, a rejuvenating mask, diffuser for the personalised essential oil, an eye-mask and tea and lavender flavoured cookies all to help induce sleep along with a checklist of tips on how to unwind at the end of the night.
- Overnight valet parking
This package will launch on June 9, 2018h with a panel discussion including all of the Hotel’s in-house experts. The retreat caters to individuals, couples and friends looking to kick start their health and wellness goals and realign their overall wellbeing. The starting price for one person is USD 1,700 excluding tax and gratuity. For guests sharing accommodations, the additional wellness experience for the second person is USD 1,150 excluding tax and gratuity. The package is available daily and must be booked two weeks prior to arrival. A 50 percent deposit is required at time of booking and cancellations must be received at least 72 hours in advance. If not, the deposit will become non-refundable. For additional information or to make a reservation, call 202 944 2055. Once the experience is booked, the Hotel's Spa Manager Bethany Lehr will contact guests directly to schedule all pre-arrival and in-house consultations.
Guests are invited to share their wellness journey by using the hash tag #FSJustforYOU and tagging @FSWashington on Instagram and Twitter and @FourSeasonsHotelWashingtonDC on Facebook.
Four Seasons Hotel Washington, DC