Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village Presents 5 Ways to Make Mom Smile This Mother’s Day
Moms love Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, and because moms always know best, the newly transformed urban retreat spotlights five perfect offerings that are sure to make Mom’s day. Whether it’s a seasonal brunch, a stylish sweet treat or a deeply rejuvenating experience in the Hotel’s award-winning Spa, Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village has a variety of ways to express appreciation and make-up for any missed time or celebrations with Mom from last year.
1. Slumber Party in Style – Plan to stay and play at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village with Hotel’s Relax and Recharge package. Featuring spa treatments, yoga and meditation sessions, a poolside cabana rental and a dining credit, this is two-night package will give Mom cherished moments and memories.
2. Mommy & Me Pedicures - For quality self-care and catch-up time with Mom, pamper her with a nail treatment in Rhythm & Hair, the onsite salon. The vibrant salon features luxe salon chairs for adults as well as pink butterfly salon chairs for kids ages 10 and under.
3. Brighten Her Day with Brunch – Inspired by his heritage and time spent in the kitchen with his mom, Chef Jesus Media presents a seasonally-inspired Mother’s Day Brunch inside Coin & Candor, a California Brasserie. The four-course prix fixe menu offered Sunday, May 9, 2021 is USD 88 per person plus tax and gratuities. Also offered on this day is the a la carte children’s menu featuring kids' classics such as mac n’ cheese with toasted bread crumbs or a grilled jidori chicken breast. Reservations may be made online.
4. Chocolate Decadence from Stir – Mama always said, keep your heels high and your standards higher. Remind her of this motto with a decadent high-heeled chocolate treat from Chef Patrick Fahy. Sold for a limited time only in Stir, the Hotel’s neighbourhood coffee shop, the handmade chocolates start at USD 25 and are made of 100 percent chocolate.
5. Connect with Nature Greenhouse Massage – For the down-to-earth mom in need of a little tender loving rejuvenating care, this private botanical inspired massage incorporates sound bath meditation and reflexology massage. The experience takes place in the Hotel’s enchanting greenhouse tucked within the lush gardens of the property’s 12-acre (5-hectare) property. USD 300 per person.
To learn more about ways to show moms some love this holiday, to make a reservation or to discover additional experiences call 818 575 3000 or visit the Hotel online.
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, California