Global Wellness Day at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
Center for Health & Wellbeing invites the community to join the movement on June 11, 2022
The Center for Health & Wellbeing, located inside Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, invites Hotel guests and community locals to a restorative morning in honour of Global Wellness Day. On Saturday, June 11, 2022 from 7:00 to 11:00 am, guests can participate in a series of complimentary fitness classes on the Hotel’s Activity Lawn.
Participants can kick start their health with classes lead by accredited exercise physiologists from the Center for Health & Wellbeing. Water, fitness mats and snacks will be provided. Complimentary four-hour self-parking is also available.
- Wake Up Yoga | 7:00 –7:50am | This relaxing yoga class includes mindful meditation for the ultimate mind/body experience.
- Functional Fitness | 8:00–8:50am | This dynamic exercise class is designed to target the largest muscle groups.
- Tai Chi Fusion | 9:00–9:50am |This class combines the basic principles of Chinese martial arts, energy healing, gentle yoga and Indian classical dance for a rewarding practice.
- Yoga Flow | 10:00–10:50am | Restore mind/body connection with flow, breathing techniques and ancient postures.
To RSVP to this complimentary day of wellbeing, contact Catherine Rodriguez at Catherine.Rodriguez@fourseasons.com.
About Global Wellness Day
First celebrated in 2012, Global Wellness Day is a social project dedicated to the promotion of living well. Officially celebrated in 100 countries at 4,000 locations in 2017, the purpose of Global Wellness Day is to explore the question “How can I live a healthier and better life?” According to its organizers, the main aims of the day are:
- To recognize the value of our lives
- To pause and think, even if for just one day of the year
- To be free from the stress of everyday city life and bad habits
- To make peace with ourselves
- To raise awareness about living well
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, California