Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village Offers Guests the World's First Temperature Control Mug
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village now offers hotel guests the latest in beverage technology with the “World’s First Temperature Control Mug.” Featured in hotel suites and The Art Gallery restaurant at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, Ember's ceramic mug can maintain the temperature of hot beverages, ensuring it is perfected from the first sip to the last drop.
How It Works
Ember is a connected device that can be used on its own or with the app. The Ember app will notify the user that the drink has reached its preferred temperature. With the app and Ember technology users can also:
- Remotely adjust the beverage to the ideal temperature
- Choose and save presets for different drinks
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
Facts about the Ceramic Mug
- The mug is made from stainless steel with certified ceramic base coating
- It ranges in temperature from 120 to 145 degrees F
- It is dishwasher safe
- While is use, the battery will last for an hour and a half
Guests who wish to own an Ember Ceramic mug may purchase one online for USD 79.95.
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, California