Four Seasons Hotel Boston
200 Boylston Street, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. 02116
Boston, U.S.A. – September 23, 2010
Teddy Bear Tea at
Four Seasons Hotel Boston. Festive tradition includes celebrity story time, Kids Giving Back to Kids competition, holiday tree adorned with teddy bears, visits from Truffles the Bear and teddy bear sweet treats galore.
Highlights of the Teddy Bear Tea include:
- Kids Giving Back to Kids contest for children aged 10 and under leading up to the Teddy Bear Tea – the top five “giving back” stories, as voted on by Teddy Bear Tea-goers, will be eligible to win the grand prize, a cookie-making class in the
Four SeasonsPastry Shop
- Daily story time with special celebrity readers
- Visits to the table from Truffles the Bear
- Teddy-bear-themed sweet treats
- Special holiday tree adorned entirely with teddy bears
- Surprise visits by Executive Pastry Chef Tim Fonseca, a recording artist, to sing Christmas carols
For guests young and old, the Teddy Bear Tea creates memories to last a lifetime, presenting an opportunity to celebrate the festive season and embrace the spirit of giving.
Overlooking the beautiful Public Garden, the Bristol Lounge is the setting for the Teddy Bear Tea, which is offered daily between
Hotel Press Contact
Director of Public Relations
200 Boylston Street
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. 02116
Email Kristan Fletcher
T. 1 (617) 351-2161
Find Another Hotel
To find press information on a specific hotel or resort, click on the link below.