- Legendary Hotel Moskva reborn as Four Seasons Hotel Moscow
- Historic location overlooking Manezhnaya Square, steps from Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, the Kremlin and the Bolshoi Theatre
- 180 luxurious rooms and suites, with 40 different floor plans
- Five restaurants and lounges, including the signature Italian restaurant Quadrum, and the chic Moskovsky Bar
- Moscow’s best address for business meetings and social occasions
- An exclusive Spa opening in 2015 featuring a glorious naturally-lit indoor pool
Talented Executive Chef Savaş Aydemir renews lunch and dinner menus, blending the freshest products from different regions of Turkey with international inspirations
Trending Now See all
GET THE LATEST NEWS
FS News brings you the latest news and info, straight to your inbox.
That email address has already subscribed. You may enter a different email address below.
Thanks for subscribing!
Please check your inbox for an email from us. Click the confirmation link in that email to complete your subscription.
Don’t see the email? Please check your spam folder.