Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown
- 27 Barclay Street, New York, New York, 10007, U.S.A.
Total Accommodations: 189
- Guest Rooms: 161
- Suites: 28
Private Residences: 157
Number of Stories: 24 of a 82-story building
Architect: Robert A.M. Stern
- All-new skyscraper by the famed Woolworth Building on the same block and Lower Manhattan’s distinctive 20th century architecture
Hotel Interiors: Yabu Pushelberg
- Comfortable, welcoming interiors reflect 2st century sensibilities with residential style enhanced by the latest technologies and conveniences
- Ideally situated where Tribeca meets the Wall Street Financial District, a block from the World Trade Center and minutes to Soho, the Meatpacking District and Battery Park
- Easily accessible from three international airports: approximately 30 minutes from LaGuardia (LGA), 40 minutes from Newark Liberty (EWR) and 50 minutes from John F. Kennedy (JFK)
Number of Treatment Rooms: 7, including a Couple’s Suite
Product Lines: Dr Burgener, Omorovicza
- Outdoor relaxation terrace and sundeck
- Spa shop
Total Space: 2,104 sq.ft. / 195 sq.m.
- Located on the third floor with large windows with views of the Oculus and World Trade Center
- Personal trainers available on request
- 75 ft. / 23 m. indoor 3-lane lap pool with depth of 4 ft. / 1.2 m.
- Includes stylish, naturally-lit lounge space
Executive Chef: Shaun Acosta
Restaurant and Lounge: CUT by Wolfgang Puck
- Cuisine: American steakhouse open for breakfast, lunch, Sunday brunch, dinner and drinks
- Seating: 82 in restaurant, 30 in bar, 32 in private dining room (full buyout is available for receptions up to 180 people)
- Executive Chef: Raymond Weber
- Executive Pastry Chef: Zairah Molina
- Interior Décor: Jacques Garcia
- Architect and Designer: STRATA
In Room Dining by Four Seasons
- Unique restaurant-style in-room dining concept featuring seasonal ingredients sourced from local purveyors
- Available 24/7
- Within walking distance or short cab rides to Wall Street financial district, World Trade Center, Tribeca, Soho, Meatpacking District, Greenwich Village, High Line, Whitney Museum, Battery Park, waterfront attractions and trails
Easily accessed activities include:
- Walking, jogging, running
- Shopping, gallery hopping, indoor/outdoor dining and nightlife
- Golf, tennis and racquet sports, cycling, ice skating
- Sailing, kayaking, paddleboarding
- Children’s amusements including the SeaGlass Carousel
- Numerous walking, bus, boat and helicopter tours
Total Event Space: 6,815 sq.ft. / 633 sq.m.
Meet and Feed: 175
Greenwich Ballroom (divisible): 2,990 sq.ft. / 278 sq.m.
Additional meeting rooms:
- Chambers (divisible): 1,385 sq.ft. / 129 sq.m.
- Warren (divisible): 1,021 sq.ft. / 95 sq.m.
CUT by Wolfgang Puck (full buyout)
- Capacity: 180
- 82 seated in restaurant/125 reception
- 30 seated in bar/lounge/40 reception
- 32 seated and reception in private dining room