Four Seasons Hotel Beijing
- 48 LiangMaQiao Road, 100125 Beijing, Chaoyang District, China
Food and Beverage Director
Four Seasons Tenure
- 2012-2013, 2022
- First Four Seasons Assignment: Opus Lounge Manager, Four Seasons Hotel Beijing
- Best Western Premier Hotel West End, France; Le Chatelain All Suite Hotel, Brussels, Belgium; Aman Summer Palace, China; Four Seasons Hotel Beijing, China; Rosewood Beijing, China; Conrad Shenyang, China
- MA in Hospitality Management, Vatel International Business School, France; BA in Hospitality Management, University of Perpignan
- Chinese, English, German, French
Yu Zhe (Greg) as Director of Food and Beverage at Four Seasons Hotel Beijing. Yu has a master’s degree in hospitality management from Vatel International Business School in France and has been working in the hospitality industry since 2006. His rich experience with renowned hotel brands in France, Brussels, Beijing, Shenyang, and more has nurtured his acumen in dealing with the eastern and western cultures, thus allowing him to better understand the preferences and needs of guests.
Not only is Yu versed in the operations relating to housekeeping, butler service, executive lounge and member reception, he is an expert with a track record of operating Chinese restaurants, all-day restaurants, and lobby lounges. Catering management and large event operation are his areas of expertise. As a specialist who played a part in the openings of five hotels, Yu contributed to the grand opening of Four Seasons Hotel Beijing in 2012 as Deputy Manager of Opus Lounge, showcasing impressive teamwork spirit, communication skills and leadership. He says that he was very honoured and excited to be back to Four Seasons Hotel Beijing. Building on the Hotel’s classy luxury, he is bound to bring new splendour through this collaboration.