Innovative Virtual Events at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur
Start the year on an energetic note with exciting virtual events at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur. The Hotel’s newly-launched packages enable businesses to engage and connect with employees and partners around the globe, while remaining physically distant.
“As regulations around international travel and large gatherings continue to fluctuate, we realised that our local business community needed an innovative solution,” says Kellie Ng, Director of Catering. “With our new technical facilities, companies can elevate virtual events and capture the attention of a global audience.”
The virtual platform at Four Seasons can be used to host a variety of business gatherings, including exhibitions, conferences, product launches, sales meetings and company-wide celebrations. It can also be used to deliver effective presentations and training sessions.
High-Tech Support for High-Impact Events
Bring virtual events to life with a “green screen,” which provides the ability to build customised backdrops and dynamic special effects. Events can be live-streamed and interactive, or pre-recorded for viewers to watch at their convenience.
“Our advanced technologies help you achieve key business objectives,” explains Kellie. “You can create enthusiasm among remote employees, upskill team members around the world or impress valued clients sitting in faraway offices.”
The on-site support team works closely with each client to finalise the concept, develop virtual content and web design, and manage the event in real time. With professionals on hand to tackle any technical issues and add a special flair, Four Seasons raises the bar for virtual events.
Bespoke Virtual Offerings
The Hotel offers three options for hosting business events:
- Basic Package: same-day rehearsal and event from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, including virtual content development, green screen, lighting, production and live streaming. From MYR 24,000.
- Premium Package: one-day rehearsal and one-day event from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, including virtual content development, green screen, lighting, production and live streaming. From MYR 29,000.
- Pre-Recording Package: one-day recording session from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, including green screen and lighting. From MYR 6,000.
The following add-on benefits are also available:
- Coffee break with three snacks at MYR 80 per person
- Bento set lunch (Malay, Chinese or Western) at MYR 120 per person
- Free flow tea and coffee at MYR 50 per person
To plan a virtual event at Four Seasons Hotel Kuala Lumpur, contact Danial Lee at (603) 2382 8746 or email@example.com