Celebrate Thanksgiving at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
The luxury non-gaming and non-smoking Hotel prepares to welcome guests to feast on Thanksgiving
Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas continues to focus on guest safety, comfort and care with a dine-in Thanksgiving feast for the entire family this holiday.
Guests can enjoy serenity on the Strip by indulging in Chef Michael Goodman’s seasonally-inspired holiday menu inside Veranda. The Hotel’s modern American restaurant features indoor seating and an expansive outdoor patio with plenty of fresh air to relax and enjoy the company of family and loved ones.
The four-course menu offered on November 25, 2021 from 11:30 am to 9:00 pm will feature all the holiday classics with tantalising modern twists on Thanksgiving. Price per person is USD 85 plus taxes and gratuities. A wine pairing is available for USD 35 plus tax and gratuities.
Four-Course Thanksgiving Feast at Veranda
Appetiser (choice of)
- Handcrafted duck and mushroom ravioli with truffle mascarpone, smoked scamorza cream, duck confit pomegranate glaze, sweet potato custard, roasted turnips, sweet and sour cabbage
- Harvest salad with quinoa, wheat berry cranberry, fall greens crispy apple, warm cow girl goat cheese tart, candy pecans, caramelised figs, tangerine vinaigrette
- Roasted butternut and acorn squash soup with gingersnap spiced maple cinnamon cream
Entrée (choice of)
- Traditional slow roasted turkey with buttermilk mashed potatoes, green apple and sage cornbread stuffing, fall vegetables, giblet gravy and orange blossom honey cranberry sauce
- Sea and shore with pan-seared Scottish salmon and braised beef short rib, roasted sunchokes, orange agrodolce, San Marzano tomato, potato gnocchi
- Maple bourbon pecan, cinnamon apple crumble, traditional pumpkin pie
- “Decadence of Chocolate and Chocolate” - Grandma’s double chocolate cake with creamy hot cocoa
Children’s Menu (ages 6- 12)
A children’s menu is also available for kids ages 6-12. Price per child is USD 40 plus taxes and gratuities. Children ages 5 and under who are overnight guests are complimentary.
- House-made chicken noodle soup
- Farm fresh mixed green salad
- Kiddie-sized turkey plate with buttermilk mashed potatoes, cornbread stuffing, winter vegetables, cranberry sauce, gravy
- Baked Atlantic salmon with butter sweet peas, buttermilk mashed potatoes
- Kid’s beef burger with American or Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, french fries or fruit
- Grandma’s apple pie
- Chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting, candy corns
Gather with Loved Ones with Health, Safety and Comfort in Mind
The modern American restaurant continues to place great emphasis on the health and safety of its guests and employees. For more information on operating practices at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, click here. To reserve a reservation for the Hotel’s Thanksgiving feast, dial 702 632 5000.