Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis and Cinder House Offer an Artfully Prepared Thanksgiving Feast
This Thanksgiving, treat family and friends to a gourmet meal that brings the bounty and warmth of the harvest season to a curated dinner at Cinder House as well as a memorable experience, dining at home.
Celebrate at Cinder House
Located on the 8th floor of Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis, Cinder House showcases sweeping views of the Gateway Arch and Mississippi River, providing a sophisticated and comfortable setting to honour the holiday. Chefs Gerard Craft and Peter Slay will be offering a delicious a-la-carte menu that centres on the restaurant’s custom, wood-burning hearth. The plated special includes fire roasted heritage turkey, charred corn and herb dressing, sweet potato mole, fire roasted brussels sprouts and cranberry lime jus. “The hearth imparts a hint of flavour in every dish that compliments the local vegetables and adds a terrific taste to the fire roasted turkey,” says Peter Slay, Chef de Cuisine of Cinder House.
Hotel guests and locals alike are invited to enjoy the plated heritage turkey a-la-cate special for USD 60 (excluding tax and gratuity) from 12:00 noon to 8:00 pm on Thursday, November 25, 2021. A grilled 16oz prime ribeye will also be available for USD 64 (excluding tax and gratuity), with additional options for a-la-carte side dishes. Reservations are essential and can be made by calling Cinder House at 314 881 5759 or reserving a table online.
Delight in Thanksgiving To-Go
Enjoy the day and reduce the stress of in-home entertaining with a curated feast, artfully prepared by Chef Joseph Simonic and the culinary team at Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis. For USD 385, at-home hosts can take advantage of a delicious spread, ready to heat and serve for 8-10 guests with the following menu items:
- Grilled citrus and herb buttered turkey
- Crispy brussels sprouts with bacon, confit cipollini onions and queso fresco
- Whipped roasted garlic and celeriac potatoes
- Sweet potato hash with ginger and toasted marshmallow
- Three cheese cauliflower gratin with cheddar breadcrumbs
- Traditional stuffing with fresh local herbs and carrots
- Roasted winter squash with poached cranberries and goat cheese
- Sautéed haricot vert with maitake mushrooms and roasted shallots, topped with crispy shallots
- Corn salad with pickled onion, bacon, fresh herbs
- Baby kale, roasted beets, cucumber, kalamata olives, candied walnuts, goat cheese, herb vinaigrette
- Apple cranberry sauce
- Herb turkey gravy
- Traditional pumpkin pie with vanilla chantilly
- Cranberry almond tart
Thanksgiving To-Go is available for pick-up in the Hotel valet area on Thursday, November 25, 2021 between 9:00 am and 12:00 noon. Orders can be made by calling 314 881 5759 or emailing Cinder House at: firstname.lastname@example.org and must be made by Thursday, November 18, 2021. Price excludes tax and gratuity. Instructions to reheat at home will be included; a selection of wine pairings, curated by Cinder House Sommelier Anthony Geary is also available at various prices per bottle.
“As Thanksgiving is a time to be thankful and reflect on time spent together, we look forward to welcoming guests to the property and offering a variety of ways to celebrate – whether it’s dining in Cinder House, enjoying Thanksgiving To-Go or joining us for an overnight stay on the holiday weekend,” says General Manager Alper Oztok.