Four Seasons Hotel Nashville - By the Numbers
A striking sky scraper in the heart of downtown’s SoBro neighbourhood, Four Seasons Hotel Nashville has attracted attention from all quarters since the project began. Here are ten facts about this significant addition to the Nashville skyline:
- 10,062: The square footage (934 square metres) of the Grand Ballroom of the Hotel, capable of hosting banquets for more than 700 guests.
- 2,300: The square footage (213 square metres) of the impressive infinity pool on the property’s 7th floor.
- 1,500: The weight in pounds (680 kilograms) of Alan LeQuire’s Dream Forest sculptures, standing proudly at the entrance to the Private Residences.
- 700: Reproductions of art in the corridors and guest rooms. A further 44 original pieces of artwork can also found in the Hotel.
- 542: The height in feet (165 metres) of Four Seasons Hotel and Residences Nashville, rising 40 stories.
- 193: Guest rooms in the hotel, with a further 42 suites available.
- 144: The number of Private Residences in the building, situated between floors 15 and 40.
- 8: The number of half-floor three-bedroom penthouse units in the Residences.
- 6: Treatment rooms in the Hotel’s Spa, situated on the 7th floor.
- 1: General Manager, Richard Poskanzer, leading the team at Four Seasons Nashville.
Book your stay at Four Seasons Hotel Nashville online or by calling +1 615 610 6995.