Work at Leisure: 10 Reasons to Reimagine Your Workday at Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta
In this new era, the lines between business and leisure travel are increasingly blurred. As the global leader in luxury hospitality, Four Seasons continues to elevate work-focused stays with its Work at Leisure program, offering thoughtful services and customised amenities for long-stay guests.
Building on its stylish design, strong technological capabilities, and unparalleled levels of service, Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta has equipped its luxurious suite-style rooms to support the working needs of guests, take care of their wellbeing, and provide a comfortable and elegant respite from working from home. It’s the perfect opportunity to refresh the mind, unlock fresh inspiration, and boost productivity – not to mention soaking in some much-needed relaxation.
Here are 10 reasons to reinvent your work routine at Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta:
- Ergonomic Chairs. Eight-hour desk chairs offering excellent quality and comfort, will be provided on a complimentary basis.
- Uncompromising Wi-Fi. Seamless Wi-Fi coverage and abundant bandwidth are critical to virtual meetings and conference calls. The Hotel offers premium wireless internet on a complimentary basis.
- Uplifting Interiors. Floor-to-ceiling windows bring in generous amounts of natural light, invigorating the work experience. With 68 square metres (730 square feet) of space, calming interiors and bedroom pocket doors, the suite-like rooms offer both utility and privacy.
- Illuminated Workspace. To enhance lighting for reading, reviewing documentation, video calls and those all-important customer presentations, ring lights and desk lamps and green screen are available on request.
- Technology Solutions. Slip into work mode instantly with the in-room monitor and printer, laptop lap tray, wireless mouse and keyboard and USB charging and power strip. The IT team is always on hand to ensure a hassle-free technology experience
- Stunning Indoor and Outdoor Spaces. The lobby-level Library and La Patisserie offer charming private venues in which to conduct business, while the Bill Bensley-designed Palm Court terrace and poolside provide an opportunity to relax in nature and fresh air.
- Thoughtful Service. A specialised “Work at Leisure” door signage signals guests’ privacy needs to the Hotel team. Housekeeping will work around each guest’s schedule to identify the best time to provide in-room services.
- Fitness on Request. Achieving targets requires focus and concentration. A yoga mat is placed in the room to assist with regular breaks and enhance fitness intervals to maintain peak productivity.
- Afternoon Energisers. Need a pick-me-up in the afternoon? Enjoy fresh coffee and snacks, served in a no-fuss style so guests can eat while working. Extra charges apply.
- Lead With Care. Grounded in healthcare expertise and guided by leading technologies and tools, Four Seasons Lead With Care program focuses on providing care, confidence and comfort within the new COVID-19 environment and beyond.