Total Accommodations: 55
- Guest Rooms: 41
- Suites: 14
- Modern alpine chalet celebrating year-round indoor-outdoor lifestyle
- Most accommodations have fireplace and balcony
- All food and beverage venues have indoor seating and outdoor terraces
- Indoor-outdoor all-season swimming pool
Architects and Designers:
- Bruno Legrand (architect)
- Pierre-Yves Rochon (designer) with Baroness Ariane de Rothschild
- On the slopes of Mont d’Arbois near the village of Megève, just 75 minutes by car from Geneva
- Four Seasons Hotel Megeve is open each winter between December 15 and April 15, and each summer from June 14 to October 14
- Size: 900 sq.m. / 9,700 sq.ft.
- Number of Treatment Rooms: 6, including a VIP couple’s suite
- Special Features: Sauna, hammam, massage jets inside the pool
- Year round, heated indoor-outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor area: 15 m. x 5.9 m. / 49 ft. x 19 ft.
- Indoor area: 10 m. x 6.2 m. / 33 ft. x 20 ft.
- Underwater music
- Indoor lounge area featuring a fireplace and refreshment bar, plus outdoor sun terrace
Restaurant: Le 1920
- Two Michelin Stars
- Cuisine: French
- Indoor Seating: 40
- Outdoor Seating: 40
- Cuisine: Japanese with sushi bar
- Indoor Seating: 66
- Outdoor Seating: 60
Lounge: Bar Edmond
- On the Menu: Wine, cocktails and bites
- Indoor Seating: 36
- Outdoor Seating: 12
Lounge: Lobby Lounge
- On the Menu: All day light refreshments
- Indoor Seating: 18
Lounge: Cigar Room
- On the Menu: Fine cigars and spirits
- Indoor Seating: 6
Lounge: Wine Cellar
- On the Menu: Wine and private dining room
- Indoor Seating: 8
- Ski concierge and ski valet service in winter; golf clubs storage in summer
- Winter activities skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, skating, hockey, curling, horse-drawn sleigh rides, icefall climbing and more
- Summer activities include golf – Four Seasons guests enjoy preferred access at the adjacent Mont d’Arbois Golf Course – hiking, nature walks and mountaineering; tours by plane, helicopter or hot air balloon; plus paragliding mountain biking, kayaking and more
- Fully supervised Kids for All Seasons program in its own dedicated facility
- Teen centre with theatre area, computer games and more
Total Event Space: 170 sq.m. / 1,830 sq. ft.
- Meeting Room: 70 sq. m. / 753 sq. ft.
- Outdoor Terrace: 75 sq.m. / 807 sq.ft.
- Pre-function and breakout room: 25 sq.m. / 269 sq.ft.
Additional Event Space
- Wine Cellar showcasing more than 10,000 bottles available for intimate tastings
- Private dining room seating up to eight people in Le 1920