Private Residences: 34
Architect & Interior Design: Smallwood, Reynolds, Stewart, Stewart & Associates, Inc.
Interior Design (Mara, Socca, Riva Terrace Bar): AvroKO
Location: A beacon in the heart of downtown, Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis is moments away from high-profile business happenings, first-in-class stadiums, museums and theaters, cultural events, on-trend restaurants, craft breweries and the mighty Mississippi River. It’s also a convenient 15-20 minutes away from St. Paul, the Mall of America and Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, a Delta hub.
Guest Rooms: Sleek and exceptionally spacious, ranging from the 23rd to 30th floors
- Superior Skyline-View Room: 472 sq. ft. / 44 sq. m.
- Deluxe River-View Room: 483 sq. ft. / 45 sq. m.
- Premier River-View Room: 615 sq. ft. / 57 sq. m.
Suites: Space for entertaining guests or relaxing in private luxury
- Skyline Executive Suite: 619 sq. ft. / 58 sq. m.
- River-View Executive Suite: 794 sq. ft. / 74 sq. m.
- One-Bedroom Suite: 972 sq. ft. / 90 sq. m.
- Presidential Suite: 2,200 sq. ft. / 204 sq. m.
- Accessible Superior Skyline-View Room: 472 sq. ft. / 44 sq. m.
- Accessible Deluxe River-View Room: 482 sq. ft. / 45 sq. m.
- Accessible Premier River-View Room: 615 sq ft. / 57 sq. m.
- Accessible River-View Executive Suite: 794 sq. ft. / 74 sq. m.
Views: Unobstructed River-View or Skyline-View
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Well-stocked private bar
- Nespresso coffee maker and tea kettle
- In room safe large enough for laptops
- Options to connect to additional guest rooms
- Down pillows and duvets
- Hypoallergenic bedding on request
- Thick terry bathrobes and slippers
- Lighted make-up/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer
- Deluxe toiletries
- Radiant heated flooring (suites only)
- Complimentary premium Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen 65-inch TV
- Bedside charging stations, outlets and reading lights
- Bedside controls for lighting, drapery and “do not disturb” notification
- iPad to request services through the Four Seasons App
- Multi-line telephone with voicemail
- In-room printer on request
- 24-hour multilingual concierge team
- 24-hour In-room Dining
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Evening turndown
- Overnight shoeshine service
- Same day laundry, dry cleaning and pressing
- Complimentary daily newspapers via Press Reader App
- Printed newspapers on request
- Babysitting services
- Rental cars or limousine transportation
Number of Treatment Rooms: 6, including a VIP suite
- Botanical Bliss
- Honey Haven Ritual
- Just the Two of Us
- Indoor pool
- Heated spa tub
- Saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside food and beverage service
- Abundant lounge chairs
- Open 24 hours
- Featuring functional fitness equipment by TRX, LifeFitness, Peloton and Tonal
Restaurant: Mara Restaurant & Bar
- Chef and Restaurateur: Gavin Kaysen
- Chef de Cusine: Thony Yang
- Cuisine: Innovative Mediterranean
- Seating: 124 people in the main area
- Private Dining
- Chefs Tables
- Temperature-controlled Chocolate Room
Bar: Mara Cocktail Bar
- Beverage Director: Adam Witherspoon
Restaurant: Socca Café
- Chef and Restaurateur: Gavin Kaysen
- Cuisine: Nourishing, Ready to Go
Restaurant: Riva Terrace
- Executive Chef: Martín Morelli
- Cuisine: Al Fresco Italian
- Seating: 90 people in the restaurant area
- Poolside dining
Total Size: 16,500 sq. ft / 1,533 sq. m. (about half the area of a large mansion)
Total Accommodations: 600
Meet and Feed: 200
- Natural light in every meeting and event space
- State-of-the-art technology
- Largest outdoor event terrace in Minneapolis
- Skyway connected
- Panoramic city views on the fourth-floor outdoor plaza
- Hands-on group experiences available
- Mill City Ballroom: 6,482 sq. ft. / 602 sq. m.
- Mill City Ballroom Pre-Function Area: 3,042 sq. ft. / 283 sq. m.
- Mississippi River Ballroom: 2,672 sq. ft. / 248 sq. m.
- Mississippi River Ballroom Pre-Function Area: 823 sq. ft. / 77 sq. m.
- Nicollet Island: 1,320 sq. ft. / 123 sq. m.
- Gateway: 656 sq. ft. / 61 sq. m.
- Stone Arch: 489 sq. ft. / 45 sq. m.
- Saint Anthony Falls Boardroom: 739 sq. ft. / 69 sq. m.
- Celebration Suite: 423 sq. ft. / 39 sq. m.
- Riva Plaza: 4,119 sq. ft. / 383 sq. m.
Four Seasons Hotel Minneapolis is committed to contributing 3,500 hours per year to the community, with a focus on downtown restoration efforts, social justice programs and health and wellness initiatives.
The Hotel prioritizes local sourcing as well as energy, water and waste reduction, which includes eliminating single-use plastics from the guest experience.
More on the Hotel’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance.