Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Nashville
- 100 Demonbreun Street, Nashville, Tennessee, 37201, USA
Senior Director of Marketing
Four Seasons Tenure
- Since 2004
- First Four Seasons Assignment: Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta
- Four Seasons Hotel Denver; Four Seasons Resort and Residences Vail; Four Seasons Resort and Club Dallas at Las Colinas; Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta; Omni Houston Hotel; Omni Colonnade (Coral Gables, Miami); Wyndham Miami Beach Resort; Sheraton River House Hotel, Miami; Hyatt Regency Miami
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Marketing and International Business, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- Cedar Rapids, Iowa, USA
- Chris Stapleton, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, The Rolling Stones. Click here to experience Jolinda’s playlist.
Jolinda Cohavi brings a wealth of sales, marketing and leadership experience to her role of Senior Director of Marketing at Four Seasons Hotel Nashville. With an impressive hospitality career that has spanned a plethora of luxury resorts and hotels alike, Jolinda has been an integral part of Four Seasons since 2004, leading award-winning teams to great success at Four Seasons properties in Atlanta, Dallas, Vail and Denver. She currently operates in a dual role as Senior Director of Marketing for the brand-new Four Seasons Hotel Nashville and Four Seasons Hotel Denver.
“Working with two beautiful hotels in two amazing markets allows me to experience the best of both worlds,” Jolinda says. “Nashville fulfils my passion for music and urban living, while Denver allows me to explore my favourite outdoor pastimes of hiking, golfing and skiing.”
It was while working on her business degree at Indiana University that Jolinda developed an interest in hospitality. A sales and marketing executive from a local resort spoke in one of Jolinda’s business classes, and from that point on, Jolinda was hooked. Her first job in hospitality was at that very resort during her senior year of college, and she continued in the field for the entirety of her career.
Known for her collaborative spirit and contagious enthusiasm, Jolinda has held sales and marketing leadership positions for Hyatt, Wyndham and Omni properties, prior to joining Four Seasons. Her lengthy list of accolades includes Wyndham Resorts Sales Team of the Year (1999), Omni Hotels Director of Sales and Marketing of the Year (2000), Four Seasons Restaurant Marketing Hotel of the Year (2013), Four Seasons Revenue Management Team of the Year (2014), and Four Seasons People’s Choice Hotel of the Year (2015).
As Senior Director of Marketing, Jolinda manages the sales and marketing teams to share the story of Music City and Four Seasons Hotel Nashville with visitors.
“My team is fortunate to work with every type of guest that enters the Hotel — from individual travellers to corporate groups to those hosting their wedding, gala or special event with Four Seasons Nashville,” Jolinda says. “Our main goal is to deliver an authentic Nashville experience for our guests and to share the story of this wonderful city with everyone who enters our doors.”