Villa Goldeneye: The Pinnacle of Modern Comfort in Classical Paradise
For your next enhanced tropical vacation, Villa Goldeneye at Four Seasons Resort Nevis is a luxury three-bedroom vacation home that sleeps up to seven guests. Recently refreshed with a modern makeover, the 3,200 square foot (300 square metre), sleek, multigenerational home is further characterised by open glass windows that display the surrounding garden like hanging paintings and let in plenty of natural light from the unfiltered Caribbean sun. Located in the Resort’s Palm Grove neighbourhood, Villa Goldeneye hugs the first hole of the world-class Robert Trent Jones II golf course.
Enter through sliding glass doors from the screened, wrap-around veranda and into the casually inviting living area. On quiet days, soft visuals, natural fibres and plush furnishings encourage silent repose, and the open layout provides a sizable, transitional space ideal for hosting guests or spending quality time with family. Discreet earthy materials, white walls and ambient natural light create a broad, airy yet textured feel. Modern, stainless steel appliances from top-known brands complete its updated feel. Curl up together on the large, comfortable chaise couch while streaming your favourite program on an oversized Samsung TV or host a mid-morning brunch with friends in the kitchen’s sunny breakfast nook.
The first of the home’s three bedrooms, which is on the ground level, is perfect for travelling friends or extended family because it is close to all the common areas. A king-sized bed, 65" Samsung TV, freestyle marble shower and dual sinks are included to keep visitors comfortable and without a care in the world.
Climb the wide, hardwood stairs to access the second level, which houses the two other bedrooms, laundry room with separate washer and dryer, and home office. Both suites are sleek and comfortable and have sun rooms with large arched glass windows that claim most of the wall space. The en-suite bathrooms feature exquisite soaking tubs, dual sinks and rain showers.
The home’s spacious kitchen features tall cabinetry and centres a granite island with inlaid sink, seating for four and lots of elbow room. Meals can also be enjoyed al fresco on the terrace dining table, which holds up to six diners. The functional cooking and spill-over dining areas are great for get-togethers and, on evenings when something extra is desired, the space is more than well-equipped for a visit from one of the Resort’s personal gourmet chefs. Island-fresh provisions can be quickly ordered and stocked in the villa with just a phone call or via chat on the Four Seasons mobile app.
Villa Goldeneye’s garden features a private infinity pool, offering yet another place to spend your vacation time. The modest, stone lido-deck and plunge pool with whirlpool cut-out are the finest places to relax on lazy days and warm nights. Drink your favourite beverage on one of three loungers as you watch caravans of local monkeys stroll across the fairway on late afternoons. To increase your enjoyment, order pool toys or organize a wellness session or fitness class on the lawn.
This Private Retreats vacation home is perfect for entertaining, relaxing, hosting dinners with family or enjoying a quiet, romantic evening for guests who want to make the most of Caribbean luxury amid unrestricted modern living.
Private Retreats Benefits
When staying at any of the more than 40 Private Retreats homes at Four Seasons Resort Nevis, you’ll be treated to additional amenities that is sure to make your stay one to remember.
- Villa Ambassador: Because you don't want to worry about trivial matters while on holiday, our Villa Ambassadors will make sure that everything you require is available. Villa Goldeneye’s devoted custodian Jhaidel Allen will welcome you to your home away from home. He is particularly enthusiastic about this house: "Our guests and I all adore what the villa’s recent enhancements. Its amenities, convenient proximity and contemporary design scream care-free comfort,” according to Jhaidel. He is available to help you make arrangements for activities, meals, and anything else your villa might require, making you feel at home even before you get to the island.
- Getting Around: Six-seater golf carts are provided for guests living in any of our villas to make transportation simple. Monkeys frequently wander the golf course on the way to and from the main Resort. Everything you need is within a 5-minute journey, including our Resort, Garden Spa, 24-Hour Fitness Center, Pro Shop and Tennis, Basketball and Pickleball Courts.
- Work From Home Away from Home: Extend your stay in paradise and experience all the amenities of a private vacation home with the peace of mind of Four Seasons luxury. Choose to stay for a month or longer and enjoy special benefits. Villa Goldeneye is also specifically equipped for those who need to keep up with work while getting away from the office with its home workspace. You can quickly catch up on emails or pull the shade to remove the glare on the multiple wall-mounted monitors so you can focus intently on the task at hand.
- Golf Course Views: Take in a dramatic views of the Resort’s 18-hole, par-71 golf course, surrounded by vibrant, tropical foliage. Be sure to keep an eye out for the playful green vervet monkeys that also call our island home.
- Fitness and Wellness: The lawn space at Villa Goldeneye allows for wellness and fitness-minded visitors to keep both body and mind in tip-top shape. Skilled instruction from Wellness Manager Sidra Samuel can be coordinated in the privacy of your own home. Choose from any of our variety of high-intensity fitness classes such as Pilates, Zumba and Aqua Aerobics, while also practicing mindfulness with Pranayama meditation and sound therapy as well as sunrise and sunset yoga classes. All classes are designed to improve physical strength, flexibility and posture and enhance mental health.
These are just some of the fun activities and experiences that families of any generation, size or activity level will be able to enjoy when you book a Private Retreat estate home like this one. To inquire about availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 869 469 6234.
Miami, Florida 33145
Four Seasons Resort Nevis,
Nevis, West Indies, Caribbean
Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies