Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown Celebrates Female Designers at The Edit: A Curated Pop Up Shop
New York City’s best women designers and artisans join The Edit for Women’s History Month
Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown, the award-winning luxury lifestyle Hotel located in the heart of TriBeCa, is welcoming seven new female-led designers for Women’s History Month to The Edit: a space for pop up retail experiences and meaningful connections within The Spa’s third floor boutique.
The Edit’s March pop up experience will celebrate women-led businesses and designers bringing together New York’s top brands:
- Ashya: Co-founded by design duo Ashley Cimone and Moya Annece, the accessories brand is rooted in travel, cultural awareness and the act of unifying style and utility. Ashya emerged as an "ode to exploration" motivated by global Black, Brown and Indigenous communities and transient modern life to approach design with effortless mobility.
- Coco and Breezy: Founded by twin designers Corianna and Brianna Dotson, Coco and Breezy Eyewear is an inclusive, genderless brand most known for creating the late artist Prince’s third eye sunglasses and collaboration with Ciroc and Hersey’s. The Edit will carry a selection of Coco and Breezy’s most popular frames.
- Emm Kou: Founded by Emmaline Kuo Ranzmanm, the designer developed an early love of travel and experiencing new cultures that left an indelible mark on her design aesthetic. Emm Kuo creates accessories that are a harmonious mix of style, sophistication and versatility. Each piece is treated like a work of art; intertwining only the most luxurious European leathers, exotic skins and customized hardware in an intricate, but understated way.
- Kes: Kes’ designs reflect founder Lia Kes’ upbringing in Israel, the realities of her current life and her vision for the future. A close look at any Kes garment reveals her meticulous attention to detail, construction and use of high-quality materials. An even closer look offers a window into the modesty of Kes’ youth coupled with the sophistication and edginess of her modern, urban reality living in New York City.
- Misette: Growing up, Misette co-founders and sisters Sarah Pecaut and Amy Burstyn Fritz’s grandmother told them the highest compliment bestowed upon any host would be about their beautifully set table. This stuck with the sisters all their lives and Misette (pronounced “my set”) was founded. In collaboration with artist-in-residence Leslie Hamilton, Misette creates artistic dinnerware and décor to curate and elevate a stunning and effortless tablescape.
- Raquel Orozco: Raquel Orozco began her career in graphic design, where she learned to harness the power of vibrant colours, geometric shapes, and textures. As a fashion designer, she has tapped into this acute sense to build effortlessly elegant wardrobe staples for the modern woman. The brand takes a slow fashion approach through a commitment to reducing environmental impact, increased quality of garments, and improved life for artisans.
- SOUCY: Created by Mariela Torres Soucy, a native Venezuelan known for her design artistry, creative vision and artistic sensibility, Mariela’s couture-infused creations interpret the femininity, alluring strength and poise of a modern global woman.
Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown plans to rotate designers within The Edit every few months. The Edit is open Monday–Friday from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm; and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. For more details call 646 880 1990.
Follow @fsnydowntown and read The Art of Living for more updates.
New York, New York 10007
Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown