Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Celebrates the End of Summer with Big Green Egg’s Barbecue Specialist and Pitmaster
Chef Jack Arnold teams up with Executive Chef Jose Fernandez to marry savoury barbecue with Santa Fe’s rich flavours
This Labor Day weekend, Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado is celebrating the end of the summer season with a weekend of limited-time barbecue delights and demonstrations with Chef Jack Arnold, Big Green Egg’s barbecue specialist and pitmaster, at Terra.
Taking place Saturday, September 3 and Sunday, September 4, 2022 from 5:30 to 8:00 pm, Chef Arnold will join forces with Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Executive Chef Jose Fernandez for a lineup of straight-from-the-grill cuisine infused with traditional Southwestern flair. Served family-style, here is the lineup for the specialty menu:
Labor Day Weekend Barbecue Menu
- Grilled American Wagyu Tenderloins from KOW Steaks
- Jalapeño Cheddar Sausage from Southside BBQ
- Siberian Sturgeon Caviar from The Caviar Co.
- Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co. Tomas Truffle Mac & Cheese
- Green Chile Chicken Wings with TRUFF Hot Sauce
- Roasted Summer Corn, Piquillo Peppers and Garden Cucumber Salad with Ancho Chile Ranch
- Jalapeño and Cheddar Cornbread
Chef Arnold, who exclusively cooks on Big Green Egg grills, will also share tips and grilling techniques with guests along with how his family roots in south Texas inspired his passion for charcoal grilled and slow smoked beef.
The event costs USD 135 plus tax per adult. For reservations, call 505 946 5700.
Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe