Unique Experiences at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Whether visiting for one day or an extended vacation, Four Seasons Hotel Seattle is filled with unique experiences and amenities to suit different interests and moods. Here are 10 to get you ready:
1. Become immersed in world-class art through the various pieces of original Pacific Northwest artwork displayed throughout Hotel lobby, Goldfinch Tavern, The Spa and guest room lobbies. It is the largest collection of Northwest art located outside of a museum.
2. Experience simply prepared Pacific Northwest cuisine nightly at Goldfinch Tavern, an Ethan Stowell Restaurant. Executive Chef Brian Doherty partners with local chef and restaurateur Ethan Stowell on highlighting local ingredients.
3. The heated INFINITY pool, which appears to flow directly into the sparkling waters of Elliott Bay, is Seattle’s only outdoor pool with a view. During the summer months, enjoy poolside dining and complimentary resort-style amenities.
4. Recharge and rejuvenate at the full-service Spa with a results-driven facial, or the locally-inspired Evergreen Massage, featuring the rebalancing and reinvigorating properties of copahu, rosewood, juniper and cedarwood to soothe skin from head to toe.
5. Some of Seattle’s most iconic destinations, such as Pike Place Market and Seattle Art Museum, are a block away from the Hotel. Visit the concierge desk for details on how to navigate the country's oldest continuously operating farmer's market. Or ask about the private experience at the Seattle Space Needle.
6. Feel total bliss in the deep-soaking tub, available in all 147 guest rooms, while watching a movie from the television integrated into the vanity mirror.
7. Check out the floor-to-ceiling windows from the second floor Ballroom, with views of the Seattle Great Wheel, and plan to come back to host your next celebration or meeting there.
8. Explore Seattle’s seasons at the rotating floral art installation in the lobby by local designers Delinger & Radovich with a glass of wine from the bar at Goldfinch Tavern.
9. Wake up in true Seattle fashion as your Coffee Concierge brings you one step closer to your morning coffee by delivering a complimentary cup of brew directly to your guest room. Then ask our concierge team for a Running Guide and take the 103 steps down to the Waterfront to begin your leisurely two-mile run.
10. The outdoor fireplace at the terrace creates the feeling of a campfire, surrounded by views of the Olympic Mountains, Elliott Bay, Bainbridge Island and Seattle’s ferries. It is one of three fireplaces in the Hotel to order a hot chocolate or a glass of wine and sit back and relax at.
For more suggestions, contact the Concierge through the Four Seasons App and Chat, which provides a contactless experience that does not compromise Four Seasons genuine care and signature service.
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle