The Five Most Instagrammable Spots at Petite Anse
Seychelles holds some truly sensational locations that deserve to be visited – and documented on social media, of course – with one of the most popular being Four Seasons Resort Seychelles. Tucked away in the south of Mahé with a permanent paradise vibe and nature all around, the Resort has a variety of photo-worthy backdrops to choose from.
For travellers who seek to capture moments on camera, here are five of the most photogenic spots worth checking out during a stay.
- The swing at Petite Anse beach - Face the endless blue horizon in this picture-perfect spot where your inner child will come to play on the powder-white sands of Petite Anse beach.
- Your in-villa bath and pool - Waking up to the sound of gentle waves lapping on the shore is a great way to start a day, but to elevate your stay further, take a soothing soak as you enjoy the open ocean view from your treetop villa.
- At the highest point in the Resort - With its location at the uppermost point of the Resort, Le Syel Spa not only celebrates earthly beauty and cultural bounty, but also offers panoramic views of Petite Anse bay. After a relaxing treatment, a calming moment of sipping homemade tea at the rooftop will remind you to #FSTakeYourTime and perhaps snap a picture or two for the ‘gram.
- Mountain meditation - Overlooking the entire horseshoe-shaped Resort, this spot is reached through a 30-minute guided hike with our in-house yogi and is the perfect place if you feel inclined to burn off some of the indulgences from your stay. Be guided in gentle breathing techniques and take in the awe-inspiring surroundings. It’s the social media moment you will want to capture.
- Anywhere with a sunset - For guests who #DreamWithFS about that fairy tale shot with a cotton candy sky backdrop, nature’s artwork, which takes place at around 6:00 pm every evening, is a must. Seychellois sunsets are not to be missed and we guarantee it’ll compel “like.”
For inspiration and to share experiences from the Resort, follow @FSSeychelles on Instagram and other social media channels.