Experience the Magic of the Festive Season with Four Seasons Hotel Toronto
Celebrate the festive season with Four Seasons Hotel Toronto. The global flagship has set the stage for a memorable holiday filled with special programming, curated offerings and inspired menus for guests, near and far, to enjoy. Discover the magic of Four Seasons as traditions are reimagined with an unparalleled level of love and luxury.
The celebrations begin upon entering the East Lobby as glimmering decor offers solace from the hustle and bustle of the Yorkville neighbourhood and colder weather. Among the shining lights and sparkling ornaments, memories await to be made at the Festive Desk. Give the gift of abundance with Four Seasons Hotel Toronto gift cards, curated baskets and sweet treats. Recipients can relax and rejuvenate with a gift from the Spa at Four Seasons Toronto, taste the flavours of the season with a dining experience at Café Boulud and d|bar by Chef Daniel Boulud or escape on an idyllic getaway with a worldwide Four Seasons Gift Card.
As guests make their way to Café Boulud and d|bar by Chef Daniel Boulud, they can expect to indulge in annual holiday brunches, lunches and festive feasts. Using unique, local and seasonal ingredients, every sweet and savoury dish is sure to be best enjoyed amongst loved ones. This year, Café Boulud will introduce the Sommelier’s Table, a special rotating five-course tasting menu dreamed up by Chef de Cuisine Colin Henderson, with bespoke wine pairings and a tasting guide courtesy of Head Sommelier Anna Jarosz. Steps below, guests will be transported to an idyllic ski cabin with d|bar’s beloved tradition, the Après Ski Pop-Up. The picture-perfect experience comes to life with the addition of an Après Ski menu featuring European-inspired dishes and drinks. Cheese lovers can look forward to the return of weekly Fondue Nights every Tuesday throughout December, January and February. Indulge in delicious cheese fondue with savoury accompaniments and charcuterie as guests are cozily wrapped in warm fur throws and surrounded by rustic wooden logs and an ambient fireplace. When an afternoon escape from the cold beckons, guests can retreat to enjoying their favourite Boulud bites with d|bar’s Festive Afternoon Tea.
'Tis the season to experience Toronto's twinkling magic and city lights. Those looking to enjoy the holidays in signature Four Seasons fashion can book the Festive Escape package. Guests will be greeted with a seasonal amenity and Spa Gift Box including a Turkish towel, Vitajuwel Crystal Infusion bottle, Spa at Four Seasons Toronto Reed Diffuser and Lola’s Apothecary Bath Milk. Begin the fun with a CAD 250 dining credit to be used toward in-room dining, Café Boulud and d|bar by Chef Daniel Boulud. The Festive Escape also includes a CAD 250 Four Seasons Hotel Toronto Gift Card that can be used toward the Boutique or the Festive Desk.
Come Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, Café Boulud looks forward to presenting reimagined holiday classics with a three-course prix fixe menu. Leave the cooking to the culinary experts and embrace precious time spent together. Those who prefer celebrating from the comfort of their own home can order a signature Four Seasons Festive Feast To-Go featuring herb butter slow-roasted turkey, classic fixings, decadent desserts and optional wine pairings.
As the year draws to a close, guests can toast to another year of storied stays and magical memories with the New Year of Luxury package. When the countdown to 2023 begins, cheers to the new year with a bottle of Champagne and sweet treats. Downstairs in d|bar, pre-dinner cocktails await, followed by a flavourful five-course tasting menu with wine pairings at Café Boulud. As the clock strikes midnight, live entertainment and champagne await in d|bar. Come morning, unwind with a Spa at Four Seasons Toronto gift box and a three-course brunch.
To learn more and view the catalogue of 2022 festive offerings, click here.
Festive Desk Hours of Operation
- Monday, December 5 to Sunday, December 18, from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Monday, December 19 to Saturday, December 24, from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Sunday, December 25, from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm
Four Seasons Festive Feast To-Go
- Available for pick up between Saturday, December 24 and Wednesday, December 28, from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- All orders must be placed by Tuesday, December 20 for pick-up
- Festive Feast To-Go CAD 355
- Available throughout dinner service in December
- Bookings of eight to ten guests CAD 225 per person
- Available every weekend throughout December and Sunday, January 1, from 11:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Two-course CAD 60, Three-Course CAD 70
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Saturday, December 24, from 5:00 to 10:00 pm
- Sunday, December 25, from 11:45 am to 2:30 pm and 4:00 to 10:00 pm
- Three-course prix fixe menu CAD 135 per person
New Year’s Eve
- Available Saturday, December 31
- Three-course prix fixe tasting menu from 5:30 to 7:30 pm CAD 165
- Five-course prix fixe tasting menu from 8:30 to 10:00 pm CAD 235
- Wine pairing options are available for an additional CAD 95
d|bar by Chef Daniel Boulud
Four Seasons Festive Afternoon Tea
- Available every Saturday and Sunday from December 3 to December 17 from 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm
- Daily as of Friday, December 23 to Monday, December 26
- Festive Afternoon Tea includes a glass of Champagne, CAD 95 per person
Après Ski Chalet Pop Up
- Saturday, December 3 to Sunday, February 26
- Après Ski menu available daily from 4:00 to 10:30 pm
- Available every Tuesday in December, January and February from 4:00 to 10:30 pm
- CAD 42 per person (minimum 2 guests)
d|bar New Year’s Eve Bash
- Available Saturday, December 31 from 9:30 pm
- Ticket purchases in advance are required
To purchase holiday gifts and gift cards, visit the Festive Gift Desk in the Hotel lobby, call 416 963 6933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.