Reconnect with a Romance to Remember at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
Celebrate the most romantic time of the year with the perfect getaway for two to Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, Maryland’s only Forbes awarded hotel and spa. The sweet variety of ways to celebrate include special Spa sessions to an intimate dining experience in a private setting that will be sure to sweep guests off their feet.
Plan a Romantic Getaway
Made up of time-tested Valentine’s favourites, the popular Romance on the Harbor Package allows couples to unwind and reconnect in luxurious accommodations with a bottle of chilled sparkling wine and special dark chocolate welcome treat, a candle-lit bubble bath, and guaranteed late check-out.
Sometimes a gift can speak a thousand words, so the Hotel's dedicated Concierge team will be on hand to assist with getting the perfect gift to planning a picturesque proposal.
Serene Spa Experiences
Treat a loved one to a memorable experience at the Hotel’s award-winning Spa with one of the following specialty services:
- Night Spa – An unforgettable after-hours experience in the tranquil setting of the Hotel’s 10,000-square-foot (930 square metre) state-of-the-art Zen playground featuring steam rooms, saunas, and an expansive relaxation lounge. Lovebirds will enjoy undisturbed time for two complete with a rose petal entry, candle-lit rose petal drawn milk bath in a private deep soaking tub with sweeping views of the harbor and a relaxing 90-minute couples massage. Follow with a toast to love with a complimentary bottle of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label and light fare prepared by the Hotel’s Executive Chef Tristan Baker, all in the comfort of the VIP Couples Suite. Remember the romantic evening with a Venus ET Fleur Eternity Rose arrangement and two Four Seasons Signature Spa Robes to take home. For those seeking to extend the romance, take the elevator home by booking the Spa Escape package, which includes an overnight stay that is as unique as it is memorable.
- Natura Bissé Bubble Facial – Experience the renowned skincare’s customizable bubble facial with a master Natura Bissé esthetician at The Spa available Saturdays and Sundays. This exclusive globetrotting bubble is filled with 99.99 percent pure air and free of contaminating particles, allergens, and pollution. Oxygenate the body’s cells with pure air while delivering a detoxifying effect and providing clarity to the mind. Another plus of the pure air bubble? It allows products to further permeate into the skin and increases their hydrating and plumping qualities, resulting in an experience unlike any other spa treatment.
- A Moment of Indulgence – Combined with warm Damask Rose, fresh Geranium and rejuvenating Palmarosa, the My Beloved service is a moment of true indulgence that begins with a rose bath soak followed by a Rose Triple exfoliation to polish and brighten the skin. An Ayurveda Scalp massage with Rose Pink Clay Mask will then lull guests into a state of euphoria leaving hair deeply conditioned. This indulgent treatment concludes with a 60-minute Swedish massage and warm stones where the body needs it most.
- Galentine’s Day – Celebrate the love and appreciation for the women in one's life or indulge yourself in a day of self-care with the Love me Knots service. Enjoy a soothing 80-minute milk bath soak with an essential oil blend of Rose, Geranium and Palmarosa to uplift the senses, a Swedish massage, exfoliating back treatment, and heated compresses and warm stones to treat the most neglected part of the body and enhance relaxation. Continue the treasured moment at home with a complimentary takeaway gift.
Contact the Spa directly at 410 223 1440 for additional information regarding any of these experiences or to book. Spa gift cards are also available for purchase by visiting The Spa, located on the fourth floor of the Hotel.
Date Night Dining
Romantic dining experiences are a Valentine’s staple and this year guests can enjoy an expertly prepared light fare menu from the privacy of their own room. Executive Chef Tristan Baker indulges the senses with a spotlight on aphrodisiacs such as caviar, black truffle, and oysters that will be sure to add a delectable sizzle to date night.
The specialty menu option is available Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from 5:00 to 11:00 pm via In-Room Dining.
Expertly curated by the Hotel’s Assistant Food and Beverage Director Brad Daniels, guests can also enjoy six different Champagnes and red wines to go.
- Pierre Gimonnet & Fils Special Club Brut 2012, Champagne, France USD 470
- Marc Hebrart Special Club Brut 2012, Champagne, France USD 300
- Pierre Gimonnet & Fils Paradoxe Premier Brut 2008, Champagne, France USD 235
- Georges Laval Cumières Premier Cru Rosé Brut Nature, Champagne, France USD 350
- Chateau Margaux Alter Ego de Palmer Red Blend 2010, Bordeaux, France USD 575
- Harlan Estate The Mascot 2009, Napa Valley, California USD 500
- Relic Kashaya Pinot Noir 2013, Sonoma, California, USD 265
- Emiliana Coyam Red Blend 2014, Colchagua Valley, Chile, USD 125
Additional celebratory add-ons include a house-made Valentine’s themed pastry, assorted chocolate covered strawberries, and expertly crafted flower arrangements by local floral designer Flowers and Fancies that are sure to wow that special someone.
The Soak Service is an indulgent and luxurious opportunity to enhance a daily ritual by taking full advantage of the deep-soaking tubs featured in every room and suite within the Hotel.
Designed for those looking to de-stress and relax, reset, or reduce muscle tension, guests can order any Soak Service experience and have it delivered directly to their doorstep. Each service is perfectly paired with a take-home travel kit to extend the in-room spa experience at home.
For more information on ways to celebrate the Month of Love at Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, call Hotel Reservations directly at 410 576 5800.